Re: [Pharo-coral] I published a new configuration of filesystem configuration

Re: [Pharo-coral] I published a new configuration of filesystem configuration

Marcus Denker-4

On Jul 5, 2011, at 4:46 PM, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> please have a look.

How do I load it?

right now the Jenkis does this:

((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfFilesystem) project version: '2.0.1-baseline') load.!

--
Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de
INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.

Re: [Pharo-coral] I published a new configuration of filesystem configuration

Marcus Denker-4

On Jul 5, 2011, at 4:46 PM, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> please have a look.

https://ci.lille.inria.fr/pharo/job/Filesystem/

now just does
        ConfigurationOfFileSystem load

and thus load the latest.

--
Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de
INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.

Re: [Pharo-coral] I published a new configuration of filesystem configuration

Stéphane Ducasse
I wrote it in the class comment

        load: '2.0.1' I guess

no baseline.

On Jul 5, 2011, at 5:40 PM, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> I wrote it in the class comment
>
> load: '2.0.1' I guess
>
> no baseline.

Ok, the Jenkins now executes exactly what is in the comment:

        https://ci.lille.inria.fr/pharo/job/Filesystem/

--
Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de
INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.

Re: [Pharo-coral] I published a new configuration of filesystem configuration

Stéphane Ducasse
Cool I will integrate it with ring probably this evening.

Stef