Re: [Pharo-dev] [ANN] Pharo 7.0.3

Tim Mackinnon
This is great - I’m pleased we can get fixes like this (and keen to get passed that font issue which was driving me crazy).

A small related question - how do ensure we get fixes from sub projects considered too? I’d really like to see: https://github.com/pharo-ide/Calypso/pull/451 as it’s annoying not being able to move methods between classes. There are a few other Calypso gems in there too (and quite a few more to fix).

I worry that having all these sub-projects makes it a bit complicated to get them included?

Tim

Sent from my iPhone

On 12 Apr 2019, at 16:26, "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Pharo 7.0.3 contains several bugfixes, notably a fix for the annoying font corruption font.

<image.png>

Changes Log

  • #2781 Fix comment on OSWindow >> startTextInput
  • #3160 2975-Problem-when-you-read-an-mcz-pharo7
  • #3130 Improving the performance of SourceFileArray
  • #3164 MailMessage can not send mails with attachment in Pharo7
  • #3149 3148-backport-2395-to-Pharo-70--Non-ASCII-class-and-author-names-break-SourceFileArraygetPreambleFromat
  • #3178 Fix for corrupted fonts in Pharo7
All the images are available in ZeroConf and in the Pharo Launcher.

Thanks to all the collaborators especially:

- David
- Guille
- Pavel
- Christophe
- Theo
- Sabine
- Sven

And to all the people that helped to make this release in a couple of minutes.
And thanks to the academy!

Pablo

Re: [Pharo-dev] [ANN] Pharo 7.0.3

NorbertHartl

Am 14.04.2019 um 07:49 schrieb Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]>:

Hi Tim,

Is not about subprojects, is about hot fixes :)
Pharo 7 will continue having some updates on critical bugs but it should not include regular changes (like an update on Calypso).
In that sense, fix #2781 sneaked in and it shouldn’t, which means we still need to adjust the process :P

The last sentence made me very lucky.😉

Norbert
Esteban