Re: [Pharo-dev] [ANN] Pharo TechTalk Sept 26

Re: [Pharo-dev] [ANN] Pharo TechTalk Sept 26

EstebanLM
It is my fault :)
I’m sorry, but my week is being complicated and sadly I didn’t manage to clean up the mess :(

Anyway, next slot I promise it will be done!

Esteban

> On 26 Sep 2019, at 14:13, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> Sadly we have to cancel the TechTalk that was planned for today the last minute.
>
> It will be done (most likely) at the next TechTalk slot (Oct 17).
>
> We are sorry for the late change.
>
> I will send an new invitation for the next techtalk slot next week
>

>> On 18 Sep 2019, at 15:45, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> A regular chat about Pharo. Happens on Discord.
>>
>> The Tech talks are open to both members and non-members!
>>
>> Topic:  Spec2 and GTK
>>

>> NOTE: one week later then originally planned!
>>

>> https://association.pharo.org/event-3419544

Re: [Pharo-dev] [ANN] Pharo TechTalk Sept 26

Steve Quezadas
can you post the meeting in UTC time? It's easier to coordinate across the globe in UTC time