Re: [Pharo-dev] [ANN] Updating Consultants Listing

1 message Options

Re: [Pharo-dev] [ANN] Updating Consultants Listing

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2

> On 18 Jan 2018, at 09:20, Serge Stinckwich <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Consultants listed on this board are not gold association member like said here ?
> https://association.pharo.org/Benefits

We've never been strict on this, but yes, the idea is that anyone who wants to be listed as 'Pharo Consultant' should either be an Association Gold member or a Consortium member. I think that is the least we can ask for. After all, this is publicity for a commercial activity.