Re: [Pharo-dev] Call about Numerical Methods in Pharo :)

Re: [Pharo-dev] Call about Numerical Methods in Pharo :)

SergeStinckwich
On Sun, Mar 6, 2016 at 3:05 PM, Torsten Bergmann <[hidden email]> wrote:
> ============
> If there is a rename I would suggest to rename "SciSmalltalk" into "Polymath".
>  - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polymath
>  - it can be applied to many subject areas
>  - would be related to Math and science
>  - would also have a "P" like Pharo in the name
>  - Da Vinci was a polymath person, as well as Imhotep :)

Interesting proposition from Torsten !

--
Serge Stinckwich
UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)

Re: [Pharo-dev] Call about Numerical Methods in Pharo :)

SciSmalltalk mailing list
Why not Gauss, one of the brightest mathematicians ever?

BenoƮt St-Jean
Yahoo! Messenger: bstjean
Twitter: @BenLeChialeux
Pinterest: benoitstjean
IRC: lamneth
Blogue: endormitoire.wordpress.com
"A standpoint is an intellectual horizon of radius zero".  (A. Einstein)