Re: [Pharo-dev] Seaside REST on Pharo 50

1 message Options

Re: [Pharo-dev] Seaside REST on Pharo 50

Johan Brichau-2
Hi,

Seaside-REST is included in Seaside since version 3.1
ConfigurationOfSeasideREST is outdated; it works with version 3.0

Therefore, load the ‘REST’ group from ConfigurationOfSeaside3:

Metacello new
configuration: 'Seaside3';
version: #stable;
load: ‘REST'

If you want to experiment with all of Seaside, load everything:

Metacello new
configuration: 'Seaside3';
version: #stable;
load: ‘OneClick'

Seaside is also not tested on Pharo5 as it’s still a moving target.
Use Pharo4 if you want to make sure it works.

regards
Johan

On 25 Nov 2015, at 01:07, Franck Warlouzet <[hidden email]> wrote:

I was using both ConfigurationOfSeaside3 and ConfigurationOfSeasideRest. Is it the wrong way ?

Franck