Re: Pharo party near Annecy, France

1 message Options

Re: Pharo party near Annecy, France

laurent laffont
Hi

Reminding.

We try to know how many people will be at the event.

Cheers,

Laurent Laffont

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 6:46 PM, laurent laffont <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

We (a developper group) organize a Pharo & Smalltalk meeting near Annecy, France. Saturday, March 20th. 2:00 pm - 6:00pm.
Location. Félix Création. 4 bis, avenue du Pont de Tasset | 74960 Cran-Gevrier / ANNECY | France

Welcome to all curious developpers who wants to learn. Welcome to all experienced developpers who wants to share their knowledge.

We will have wireless access, big screen ... and coffee :)

Send me a mail if you want to participate.

Cheers,

Laurent Laffont