Re: [Pharo-project] Addition to "About Pharo" dialog

Re: [Pharo-project] Addition to "About Pharo" dialog

garduino
AS I said before I'm not very good with Morphic, and think also that
add some sort of "System Reporter Information" to tODE could be a good
idea (At least to me (and Diógenes?)).

What do you think (Pic attached)

Germán.

Germán S. Arduino  <gsa @ arsol.net>   Twitter: garduino
Arduino Software & Web Hosting   http://www.arduinosoftware.com
PasswordsPro  http://www.passwordspro.com

srtode.png (185K) Download Attachment

Re: [Pharo-project] Addition to "About Pharo" dialog

garduino
ok, the tODE version, as is useful to my needs, is ready on
http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/tode-SystemReporter.html (Dale, you are
admin, of course).

Is a little .mcz to load in a tODE image. Pic attached.

srtode1.png (65K) Download Attachment

Re: [Pharo-project] Addition to "About Pharo" dialog

garduino
Excellent, I should add platform data also.