Re: [Pharo-project] FAQ migration

Mariano Martinez Peck
Thanks Max, I am reading it now :)
For those who doesn't know the link: http://book.pharo-project.org/book/FAQ/

Cheers

Mariano

On Sat, Apr 9, 2011 at 11:19 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks a lot!

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: [Pharo-project] FAQ migration

Adrian Lienhard

On Apr 10, 2011, at 13:16 , Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

> Thanks Max, I am reading it now :)
> For those who doesn't know the link: http://book.pharo-project.org/book/FAQ/

Hm, this page is pretty empty...

Adrian

BTW, there's another FAQ, which I had written over some time: http://www.pharo-project.org/documentation/faq. Does it make sense to keep both (a technical and a non-technical FAQ)? Or should we merge this one also into the book?