Re: [Pharo-project] How to load Phoseydon and Neptuno?

Re: [Pharo-project] How to load Phoseydon and Neptuno?

Guillermo Polito
Hi!

which Pharo version are you using? I was able to download Phoseydon in Pharo 1.4 by doing

Gofer it
    squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
    package: 'ConfigurationOfDBXTools';
    load.

(((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfDBXTools)
    perform: #project)
        perform: #version: with: #stable)
            load: 'Phoseydon'

as it is in the webpage...
What problem did you find?

BTW, I would move this thread to [hidden email] or the pharo-users mailing lists.

Cheers,
Guille

On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 11:07 PM, Stan Shepherd <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all, is there a working snippet to load these two? I've tried combinations
from previous threads without success so far.
Thanks,    ...Stan

Walkback loading Neptuno (was Re: [Pharo-project] How to load Phoseydon and Neptuno?)

Stan Shepherd
Thanks Guille,
That works for Phoseydon. But

Gofer it
    squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
    package: 'ConfigurationOfDBXBrowser';
    load.

(((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfDBXTools)
    perform: #project)
        perform: #version: with: #stable)
            load: 'Neptuno'

throws an error- 'announcer is already defined in MorphTreeModel'

...Stan

(p.s. http://dbxtalk.smallworks.com.ar/pier/Support on http://dbxtalk.smallworks.com.ar/news/Neptuno-First-Stable-Version-Release/ is a broken link)

Re: How to load Phoseydon and Neptuno?

Stan Shepherd
Thanks Guille,
That works for Phoseydon. But

Gofer it
    squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
    package: 'ConfigurationOfDBXBrowser';
    load.

(((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfDBXTools)
    perform: #project)
        perform: #version: with: #stable)
            load: 'Neptuno'

throws an error- 'announcer is already defined in MorphTreeModel'

...Stan

(p.s. http://dbxtalk.smallworks.com.ar/pier/Support on
http://dbxtalk.smallworks.com.ar/news/Neptuno-First-Stable-Version-Release/
is a broken link)

On Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 1:08 PM, stan shepherd <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks Guille,
That works for Phoseydon. But

Gofer it
    squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
    package: 'ConfigurationOfDBXBrowser';
    load.

(((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfDBXTools)
    perform: #project)
        perform: #version: with: #stable)
            load: 'Neptuno'

throws an error- 'announcer is already defined in MorphTreeModel'

Yes, that's a dependency problem with a framework we depend on... I'll try to fix it asap. Tx for telling :)

...Stan

(p.s. http://dbxtalk.smallworks.com.ar/pier/Support on
http://dbxtalk.smallworks.com.ar/news/Neptuno-First-Stable-Version-Release/
is a broken link)

fixed :P

Guille

wrote:
> Hi!
>
> which Pharo version are you using? I was able to download Phoseydon in
> Pharo 1.4 by doing
>
> Gofer it
>     squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
>     package: 'ConfigurationOfDBXTools';
>     load.
>
> (((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfDBXTools)
>     perform: #project)
>         perform: #version: with: #stable)
>             load: 'Phoseydon'
>
> as it is in the webpage...
> What problem did you find?
>
> BTW, I would move this thread to [hidden email] or the
> pharo-users mailing lists.
>
> Cheers,
> Guille
>
> On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 11:07 PM, Stan Shepherd
> <[hidden email]>wrote:
>

> > Hi all, is there a working snippet to load these two? I've tried
> > combinations
> > from previous threads without success so far.
> > Thanks,    ...Stan

Re: How to load Phoseydon and Neptuno?

Bernat Romagosa
Has this been fixed?

I've tried to install Neptuno in a fresh Pharo 1.4 image and got the exact same error.

Thanks!

Bernat.

Re: How to load Phoseydon and Neptuno?

Guillermo Polito
Oups, perdón.

I'd fixed it long time ago, updated the ConfigurationOfDBXBrowser, but not the ConfigurationOfDBXTools.

I just updated it, you can try again!

BTW, I just warn you, this browser still needs lots of love...

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 12:12 PM, Bernat Romagosa <[hidden email]> wrote:
Has this been fixed?

I've tried to install Neptuno in a fresh Pharo 1.4 image and got the exact
same error.

Thanks!

Bernat.

Re: How to load Phoseydon and Neptuno?

Bernat Romagosa
Thanks Guille! It's working now :)

2013/5/31 Guillermo Polito [via Smalltalk] <[hidden email]>
[...]

http://forum.world.st/Re-Pharo-project-How-to-load-Phoseydon-and-Neptuno-tp4659171p4691130.html
To unsubscribe from Re: [Pharo-project] How to load Phoseydon and Neptuno?, click here.
NAML

--
Bernat Romagosa.