Re: [Pharo-project] Metacello chapter

Mariano Martinez Peck

On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 9:58 AM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi guys

here is a new version of the metacello chapter.
So we wrote it, rewrote it, rerewrote it.
Now if this is of interest for you you can read it.

But if you don't it means that I'm losing my time and I should stop writing and like
that you can cry that there is no doc about Pharo.

Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: [Pharo-project] Metacello chapter

drush66
> On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 9:58 AM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hi guys
>>
>> here is a new version of the metacello chapter.
>> So we wrote it, rewrote it, rerewrote it.
>> Now if this is of interest for you you can read it.
>>
>> But if you don't it means that I'm losing my time and I should stop
>> writing and like
>> that you can cry that there is no doc about Pharo.

Stef thanks! It has cleared quite a few things in my head.

davorin rusevljan
http://www.cloud208.com/

Re: [Pharo-project] Metacello chapter

patmaddox
On Apr 6, 2011, at 5:49 AM, Davorin Rusevljan wrote:

>> On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 9:58 AM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi guys
>>>
>>> here is a new version of the metacello chapter.
>>> So we wrote it, rewrote it, rerewrote it.
>>> Now if this is of interest for you you can read it.
>>>
>>> But if you don't it means that I'm losing my time and I should stop
>>> writing and like
>>> that you can cry that there is no doc about Pharo.
>
> Stef thanks! It has cleared quite a few things in my head.

Same here. The "Development Cycle Walk Through" section is particularly helpful. I haven't typed the code in, but reading through it I feel ready to tackle a Metacello config on my projects. Thank you for documenting this important tool.

Pat

Re: [Pharo-project] Metacello chapter

Stéphane Ducasse
If you have english mistake please send them.