Re: [Pharo-project] Moose out of memory

1 message Options

Re: [Pharo-project] Moose out of memory

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

I am happy you like Moose.

We know that "MooseScripts createModelForConfigurationOfMoose" creates a model that is stored in a global model cache. However, the idea was to reproduce an image that is large enough to not be openable with the Windows VM. The image with three large models opens just fine on Mac.

In the meantime, Igor produced a new version of the Windows VM that enables one to load this image. However, now the question is when these fixes will make it in the main branch.

Igor, do you happen to have an update on this issue?

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Problem solving efficiency grows with the abstractness level of problem understanding."