Re: [Pharo-project] Nautilus version 4.0.4

Re: [Pharo-project] Nautilus version 4.0.4

Mariano Martinez Peck

On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 7:04 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 6:57 PM, Sven Van Caekenberghe <[hidden email]> wrote:
Ben,

On 26 Feb 2012, at 18:28, Benjamin wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I really want to thank you all for your feedbacks which give me the will to always add cool features to Nautilus.
>
> Thanks to that, let me introduce the new stable version with some new features:
>
> - better groups (now the granularity is method and no longer class)
> - better algorithm for coloring protocols and methods
> - more menu entries and shortcuts
> - Monticello integration
> - OCompletion integration
> - a lot of new icons :)
>
> (and some cleans in the code but ^^)
>

> Thanks every one for your good energy :)
>

> Ben

Great!

Can you put up a page somewhere describing the official way to get Nautilus with all its goodies loaded or how to update it correctly ? I know there is the CI image, but there seems to be some confusion around the ConfigurationOfNautilus.

I have a blog post in the owen...but just a little piece ;)

As promise, here it is: http://marianopeck.wordpress.com/2012/02/26/nautilus-the-reborn-of-the-systembrowser/

Ben, don't forget to cc pharo-users  ;)

Cheers

Gofer it
url: 'http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/Nautilus';
package: 'ConfigurationOfNautilus';
load.

(Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfNautilus) loadRelease.

Thx,

Sven

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: [Pharo-project] Nautilus version 4.0.4

Benjamin Van Ryseghem (Pharo)

On Feb 26, 2012, at 7:51 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 7:04 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 6:57 PM, Sven Van Caekenberghe <[hidden email]> wrote:
Ben,

On 26 Feb 2012, at 18:28, Benjamin wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I really want to thank you all for your feedbacks which give me the will to always add cool features to Nautilus.
>
> Thanks to that, let me introduce the new stable version with some new features:
>
> - better groups (now the granularity is method and no longer class)
> - better algorithm for coloring protocols and methods
> - more menu entries and shortcuts
> - Monticello integration
> - OCompletion integration
> - a lot of new icons :)
>
> (and some cleans in the code but ^^)
>

> Thanks every one for your good energy :)
>

> Ben

Great!

Can you put up a page somewhere describing the official way to get Nautilus with all its goodies loaded or how to update it correctly ? I know there is the CI image, but there seems to be some confusion around the ConfigurationOfNautilus.

I have a blog post in the owen...but just a little piece ;)

Thank you very much :)

Ben, don't forget to cc pharo-users  ;)

I do not get it :S

Thanks again,

Ben

Cheers

Gofer it
url: 'http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/Nautilus';
package: 'ConfigurationOfNautilus';
load.

(Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfNautilus) loadRelease.

Thx,

Sven

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: [Pharo-project] Nautilus version 4.0.4

Mariano Martinez Peck

Ben, don't forget to cc pharo-users  ;)

I do not get it :S

When you do an ANN, do not only send it to [hidden email] but also to [hidden email]