Re: [Pharo-project] [Pharo 1.4] Please test!

Re: [Pharo-project] [Pharo 1.4] Please test!

Nick
Trying the soon to be released 3.0.7:

Gofer new
      squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
      package: 'ConfigurationOfSeaside30';
      load.

(ConfigurationOfSeaside30 project version: '3.0.7') load: 'OneClick'.

I see the following issues during loading:

RBAddMethodChange>>printOn: (RBPlatform is Undeclared)
RBCommentChange>>primitiveExecute (RBPlatform is Undeclared)
RBCommentChange>>printOn: (RBPlatform is Undeclared)
OBDefinition>>doItReceiver (FakeClassPool is Undeclared)
WAScreenshot>>toggleUIProcess (Project is Undeclared)
WAScreenshot>>toggleUIProcess (Project is Undeclared)
WAScreenshot>>toggleUIProcess (Project is Undeclared)
WAScreenshot>>toggleUIText (Project is Undeclared)
Evaluated -> Seaside-Core >> seaside304DoIts
Form>>writerForMimeType: (PCXReadWriter is Undeclared)

Cheers

Nick

On 30 March 2012 15:08, Scott Gibson <[hidden email]> wrote:
I am not sure of the plans for syntax highlighting in version 1.4 but when I go to Settings for Shout: Syntax Highlighting I am not given any controls to adjust the values.  When I change try to make the changes programmatically (as in 1.3) I am given the error AnObsoleteSHStyleSetting.  Is this functionality being removed or has it been replaced perhaps?

Thanks!
Scott Gibson

On Mar 30, 2012, at 3:26 AM, Marcus Denker wrote:

> You can download the lastest 1.4 here for testing:
>
>       https://ci.lille.inria.fr/pharo/view/Pharo%201.4/job/Pharo%201.4/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/Pharo-1.4.zip
>
> And a first version of the one-click here:
>
>       https://ci.lille.inria.fr/pharo/job/Pharo%20One%20Click%20image/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/pharo-1.4.zip
>

> --
> Marcus Denker -- http://marcusdenker.de

Re: [Pharo-project] [Pharo 1.4] Please test!

Lukas Renggli
Hi Nick,

RBAddMethodChange>>printOn: (RBPlatform is Undeclared)
RBCommentChange>>primitiveExecute (RBPlatform is Undeclared)
RBCommentChange>>printOn: (RBPlatform is Undeclared)

You seem to miss the platform package Refactoring-(Pharo|Squeak)-Platform.

Lukas

On 30 March 2012 15:08, Scott Gibson <<a href="javascript:_e({}, &#39;cvml&#39;, &#39;wsgibson@windstream.net&#39;);" target="_blank">wsgibson@...> wrote:
I am not sure of the plans for syntax highlighting in version 1.4 but when I go to Settings for Shout: Syntax Highlighting I am not given any controls to adjust the values.  When I change try to make the changes programmatically (as in 1.3) I am given the error AnObsoleteSHStyleSetting.  Is this functionality being removed or has it been replaced perhaps?

Thanks!
Scott Gibson

On Mar 30, 2012, at 3:26 AM, Marcus Denker wrote:

> You can download the lastest 1.4 here for testing:
>
>       https://ci.lille.inria.fr/pharo/view/Pharo%201.4/job/Pharo%201.4/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/Pharo-1.4.zip
>
> And a first version of the one-click here:
>
>       https://ci.lille.inria.fr/pharo/job/Pharo%20One%20Click%20image/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/pharo-1.4.zip
>

> --
> Marcus Denker -- http://marcusdenker.de

--