Re: [Pharo-project] VNC on mac?

LawsonEnglish
Hmmm... Went ahead and tried it with the latest squeak version from
squeak.org and it worked fine.

Could there be a problem with Snow Leopard and the seaside image?

Lawson English wrote:

> I've been trying to test the RFBServer on a Mac using the Seaside 2.8.4
> image. I'm using Chicken of the VNC as my VNC client, but all I get is a
> static iamge of the Squeak desktop. Can't referesh and certainly can't
> interact.
>
> The connection info says it IS an interactive session though.
>
> Any ideas for what I'm doing wrong?
>

> THanks
>

> Lawson

Re: [Pharo-project] VNC on mac?

LawsonEnglish
And downloaded the latest pharo + seaisde/pier image
from the pharo site and it works. Sigh.

Lawson English wrote:

> Hmmm... Went ahead and tried it with the latest squeak version from
> squeak.org and it worked fine.
>

> Could there be a problem with Snow Leopard and the seaside image?
>

> Lawson English wrote:
>> I've been trying to test the RFBServer on a Mac using the Seaside
>> 2.8.4 image. I'm using Chicken of the VNC as my VNC client, but all I
>> get is a static iamge of the Squeak desktop. Can't referesh and
>> certainly can't interact.
>>
>> The connection info says it IS an interactive session though.
>>
>> Any ideas for what I'm doing wrong?
>>

>> THanks
>>

>> Lawson

Re: Re: [Pharo-project] VNC on mac?

Lukas Renggli
> And downloaded the latest pharo + seaisde/pier image
> from the pharo site and it works. Sigh.

RFB does not work in Pharo, there is a fixed version here:
<http://source.lukas-renggli.ch/unsorted>.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli