Re: [Pharo-project] does anybody want to continue the comment of the day effort?

1 message Options

Re: [Pharo-project] does anybody want to continue the comment of the day effort?

Mariano Martinez Peck

On Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 6:45 PM, laurent laffont <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 3:44 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
yes but this is easy somebody pick a random class without comment and we all try to get a comment :)

yes. If somebody else want to lead the effort, just do it.

Laurent.

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com