Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Pharo-users] Boostrap for seaside : incorrect JQuery version

Johan Brichau-2
For the future, the intention is to decouple the Seaside and Seaside-JQuery projects, so you can easily switch JQuery versions.
However, for now, a version of Seaside comes together with a fixed version of jQuery.

You can, however, easily switch jQuery versions yourself by replacing the jQuery st code in the JQDeploymentLibrary/JQDevelopmentLibrary or by creating another WAFileLibrary subclass and loading that one in your application. The Seaside binding for jQuery (i.e. the JQueryInstance class) will not correspond 100% with the version of jQuery that you use, but the differences will be small.

cheers
Johan

Ps: use the seaside mailinglist for seaside questions ;)

On 11 Feb 2019, at 22:50, Tomaž Turk <[hidden email]> wrote:

I'm sorry, I should be more clear - I copy&pasted the Bootstrap 3.3.7 code from here, since 3.3.7 solved the issue I mentioned. The result is that mouse clicks behave as they should, and there is no error on browser's console anymore.

Tomaz

------ Original Message ------
To: "Any question about pharo is welcome" <[hidden email]>
Sent: 8. 02. 2019 21:22:39
Subject: Re: [Pharo-users] Boostrap for seaside : incorrect JQuery version

Just for the record, I am having the same problem..

On February 8, 2019 at 3:20:18 PM, Dominique Dartois ([hidden email]) wrote:

Hi all
I installed seaside + Bootstrap from the « Catalog Browser », following the tips at http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~TorstenBergmann/
I run Pharo 7 64bits on MacOS.
The demo doesn’t react to the mouse clicks. In fact Firefox debugger showed an incompatibility between Bootstrap and JQuery versions :