Re: [Pharo-users] Boostrap for seaside : incorrect JQuery version

1 message Options

Re: [Pharo-users] Boostrap for seaside : incorrect JQuery version

Johan Brichau-2
For the future, the intention is to decouple the Seaside and Seaside-JQuery projects, so you can easily switch JQuery versions.
However, for now, a version of Seaside comes together with a fixed version of jQuery.

You can, however, easily switch jQuery versions yourself by replacing the jQuery st code in the JQDeploymentLibrary/JQDevelopmentLibrary or by creating another WAFileLibrary subclass and loading that one in your application. The Seaside binding for jQuery (i.e. the JQueryInstance class) will not correspond 100% with the version of jQuery that you use, but the differences will be small.

cheers
Johan

Ps: use the seaside mailinglist for seaside questions ;)

On 11 Feb 2019, at 22:50, Tomaž Turk <[hidden email]> wrote:

I'm sorry, I should be more clear - I copy&pasted the Bootstrap 3.3.7 code from here, since 3.3.7 solved the issue I mentioned. The result is that mouse clicks behave as they should, and there is no error on browser's console anymore.

Tomaz