Re: [Pharo-users] Is the Playground the Workspace?‏

Re: [Pharo-users] Is the Playground the Workspace?‏

SergeStinckwich
Apparently this black arrow works in Pharo 4.0 but this is broken in MOOSE 5.1

--
Serge Stinckwich
UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)

Re: [Pharo-users] Is the Playground the Workspace?‏

CyrilFerlicot
I see the little arrow in the last version in the Pharo Launcher.