Re: [Pharo-users] New random generator

1 message Options

Re: [Pharo-users] New random generator

SergeStinckwich
On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 9:32 AM, stepharo <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Ok I added the two RNG in Math-Random.
> I cleaned also the hierarchy.
>     - no need to have initialize as abstract to force all the subclass to
> define an empty method. Strange design
>     - tab a bit the code and comments.
>
> I produced a new configuration based on SergeStinkwich 20 (which was not in
> the latest configurationOf).
>

> Now I saw that the postload invoke this method but
> DhbMaximumLikelihoodHistogramFit does not exist.
> So the postload should be removed.
>

> aliasToTypoClassNameDhbMaximumLikekihoodHistogramFit
>
>     Smalltalk at: #DhbMaximumLikekihoodHistogramFit put:
> DhbMaximumLikelihoodHistogramFit

Thank you Stephane !
I will have a look to your modifications.

At the moment, distributions and RNG are little messy. There is some
distributions/RNGs in Math-Random, others in DHB packages.
The API is not really the same between them.
I have to clean everything in order to have a clean and standard API.

--
Serge Stinckwich
UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)