Re: PharoBooks Project

Damien Cassou
Dear Bruce,

On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 10:49 PM, Bruce Prior <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I am writing to ask if any further reviewers of Pharo By Example 2 are needed. I was a reviewer of "Dynamic Web Development Using Seaside" and use PBE 1 regularly. I am a hobbyist Smalltalker and make to claim to expertise, but I have been dabbling in Smalltalk programming for many years. I have an INRIA account but am not associated with any projects at this time.

help is always appreciated, thank you. You can propose your help on
the mailing list (on CC) and also review the chapters listed in
http://pharobyexample.org/.

Thank you again

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

popular by not having them." James Iry

Re: PharoBooks Project

stephane ducasse
HI bruce

I added you to the PharoBooks repo. Let me know if tis is working for you.

https://ducasse@.../svn/pharobooks/PharoByExampleTwo-Eng

Stef