Re: PharoJS Killer app

1 message Options

Re: PharoJS Killer app

Joe Shirk
I think PharoJS can, and should do this much better: https://blockstack.org

On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 11:21 PM, askoh <[hidden email]> wrote:
Norbert:

Great answer. Spoken like a wise man.

I want a web app to fill paper forms - like income tax forms say. The forms
are scanned or input into the app. The developer provides the logic
connecting the input and output fields of the forms. The users then use the
app to fill their own forms, print them or send them electronically. Can
Smalltalk provide a superior solution? How?

Thanks,
Aik-Siong

If you wish to discuss private or sensitive concerns, I suggest using my preferred secure email address: [hidden email] or, if you prefer to send to this gmail account, consider using https://www.mailpile.is and using encryption with my Public Key: