Re: Pier Book tool

Tudor Girba
Hi,

Indeed, the Sitemap was only accessible for admins. It was my mistake.
I fixed it. Now, when you are logged in as an editor, you should see
the tree in the footer, with the children of the current structure
expanded.

Cheers,
Doru

On 20 May 2010, at 13:44, Lukas Renggli wrote:

>>> Any structure (page, figure, component, ...) is embeddable. I guess
>>> that when you log-in you get some kind of a navigation tree that
>>> shows
>>> the structure, no?
>>
>> There the TOC, and the TOC has a Table of Figures showing the
>> images and
>> their title but no way to find out the name, which you need to
>> embed the
>> image no?  I would also like to remove images but I have no idea
>> where I can
>> do that.
>
> That has nothing to do with the TOC and TOF. There should be a tree
> with the complete structure of the book after you login. Maybe you
> don't see it because you don't have the access rights, I don't know.
> Please ask your administrator.
>
> Lukas
>
> --
> Lukas Renggli
> www.lukas-renggli.ch

www.tudorgirba.com

"Every successful trip needs a suitable vehicle."

Re: Pier Book tool

Geert Claes
Administrator
Tudor Girba wrote
Now, when you are logged in as an editor, you should see the tree in the footer, with the children of the current structure expanded.
I just logged in but I am still not sure where this tree is.  The footer does have the commands toolbar (see attachement)

Re: Pier Book tool

Tudor Girba
Hi,

Strange. It looks like I forgot to set the changes. Could you please
try again?

Cheers,
Doru

On 21 May 2010, at 10:14, Geert Claes wrote:

> Tudor Girba wrote:
>>
>> Now, when you are logged in as an editor, you should see the tree
>> in the
>> footer, with the children of the current structure expanded.
>>

> I just logged in but I am still not sure where this tree is.  The
> footer
> does have the commands toolbar (see attachement)
>
> http://n4.nabble.com/file/n2225761/Editor_Commands.png

www.tudorgirba.com

"Value is always contextual."

Re: Pier Book tool