Re: Pier Security

1 message Options

Re: Pier Security

Lukas Renggli-2
> Why does Pier-Security depend on Pier-Tests?  I don't want to have to
> load the test package just to load security.

Yes, because there are tests included with the security package. It
is a bit annoying to have a special test-package for small packages
such as the security one. So I don't know a solution for now ...

I guess that you can just proceed after the warning of Monticello and
it should load everything except for the security tests.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch