Re: Pier - how to hide page from "tree" widget

Re: Pier - how to hide page from "tree" widget

Lukas Renggli-2
> Hi, is it possible to hide page from the tree navigation widget?

- In the settings of the tree you can specify what structure types to
show and which ones to hide.

- You can decoration the structure with PRHider, unfortunately this
is only possible though the image right now.

Since there is a lot of demand for customizing the navigation
facilities (menu title, menu visibility) we have to think of a
simpler solution. I have a longer train ride planned tonight, so
let's see if I can come up with something simple.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Pier - how to hide page from "tree" widget

Lukas Renggli-2
>> Hi, is it possible to hide page from the tree navigation widget?

Name: Pier-Seaside-lr.172
Author: lr
Time: 23 June 2007, 6:48:38 pm
UUID: d15be9be-9c2b-45e8-910b-a4b5e55ad651
Ancestors: Pier-Seaside-lr.171

- added some seaside specific settings to structures: (1) a title
property to be used with the navigation facilities (2) the
possibility to hide structures from navigation facilities

Hope this helps,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Pier - how to hide page from "tree" widget

Petr Fischer-3
Thanks Lukas for all work about pier and magritte.

Is it a good idea to start develop small wiki with the latest
packages (pier*, magritte*) from your ss repository? Is there a
recommended "stable" version?

Thanks again, pf

smime.p7s (3K) Download Attachment

Re: Pier - how to hide page from "tree" widget

Lukas Renggli-2
> Thanks Lukas for all work about pier and magritte.
>
> Is it a good idea to start develop small wiki with the latest
> packages (pier*, magritte*) from your ss repository? Is there a
> recommended "stable" version?

Yes, just take the latest versions of Pier and Magritte. They are
pretty stable and in active use with several deployed sites.

Lukas

> Thanks again, pf

>> Name: Pier-Seaside-lr.172
>> Author: lr
>> Time: 23 June 2007, 6:48:38 pm
>> UUID: d15be9be-9c2b-45e8-910b-a4b5e55ad651
>> Ancestors: Pier-Seaside-lr.171
>>
>> - added some seaside specific settings to structures: (1) a title
>> property to be used with the navigation facilities (2) the
>> possibility to hide structures from navigation facilities
>>
>> Hope this helps,
>> Lukas
>>
>> --
>> Lukas Renggli