Re: Question about export metrics from Moose

pmo

Re: Question about export metrics from Moose

pmo
Hello!

I'm in trouble (attached) to run the script below:

Gofer new
    squeaksource: 'FameImportExportEx';
    package: 'Fame-ImportExport-Extensions';
    load.

I’m using Windows-OS and Moose Suite 4.5. I need help to export metrics to .CSV.

Where should I run the script? I’m running the workspace Moose Suite
4.5, correct?

Thank you.

--
PROF. PALOMA MAIRA DE OLIVEIRA

Re: Question about export metrics from Moose

Stéphane Ducasse
Dear paloma

you can execute this script in a workspace (or any piece of text where you can execute code)
you can find a workspace using the world menu.

Stef