Re: [SciSmalltalk] Fix issue18 simplify Quaternion reduce (#19)

Re: [SciSmalltalk] Fix issue18 simplify Quaternion reduce (#19)

SergeStinckwich
I had you as a contributor on SmalltalkHub.
You can still link the issues to the corresponding commit on SH.

Thank you for your support.

On Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 10:25 PM, Nicolas Cellier <[hidden email]> wrote:

Ah, thanks Serge, I see it on the start page now. Is the inbox in SmalltalkHub accessible, or should I request special rights? My user name is nice.

Serge Stinckwich
UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: [SciSmalltalk] Fix issue18 simplify Quaternion reduce (#19)

SergeStinckwich
Right now, there is no policy.
Could we talk about that on the mailing-list ?

Regards,

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 12:26 AM, Nicolas Cellier <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thank you Serge.
What is the policy for posting such kind of fix?
Is there some kind of inbox?