Re: Screen capture - OSX Lion

1 message Options

Re: Screen capture - OSX Lion

David Caster
Martial et al,

My apologies for this having been delayed. Seems that moderator approval was sought for this since the message was sent from my actual work address as apposed to the one by which I am registered. A detail I will adjust shortly. That approval was not immediately forthcoming so I resend it here.
~~

The defect you are reporting does indeed occur in the 7.8 and prior to early April 2012 7.9 development versions as you reported but was repaired in VW 7.9 after integration of AR 64121 and no longer recreates in the official release version of 7.9.

We suggest that you try the Mac OS X VM from 7.9.

Best,
David
On Sep 4, 2012, at 4:46 AM, Martial wrote:

VW 7.8.1 crashes when trying to do a Screen capture under OSX Lion.

I think it is a VM problem. See the logfile attached when trying to
do :
Image fromUser

I hope this could be fixed in a new VM

Cheers,