Re: Seaside 2.8x (for VW) equivalent of SeasideShortPath?

Re: Seaside 2.8x (for VW) equivalent of SeasideShortPath?

Boris Popov, DeepCove Labs (SNN)
Re: [Seaside] Seaside 2.8x (for VW) equivalent of SeasideShortPath?

You just need to clear root value in seaside settings, no need for a parcel.

Cheers!

-Boris (via BlackBerry)

Re: Seaside 2.8x (for VW) equivalent of SeasideShortPath?

Rick Flower
On Tue, June 17, 2008 3:09 pm, Boris Popov wrote:
> You just need to clear root value in seaside settings, no need for a
> parcel.

Thanks Boris.. I guess things are getting easier and nicer everyday on the
Seaside, eh?! Thanks again.. I'll check it out tonight when I get home..