Re: [Seaside] Swazoo as reverse proxy?

Janko Mivšek
Boris Popov wrote:

> As a data point, we are currently moving from proxying apps with apache
> to F5 balancers, I would never want to have a net facing server actually
> be in the image that runs my app, I just don't want to reinvent the
> wheel in terms of load handling, balancing and security.

That's actually one of main goals: running a Swazoo reverse proxy in a
separate image to isolate web facing server from actual web apps.

Best regards
Janko

Janko Mivšek
AIDA/Web
Smalltalk Web Application Server
http://www.aidaweb.si

Boris Popov wrote:
> Don't get me wrong, but aren't you setting yourself on the path of having to re-implement much of Apache and Co?

Not everything, just most needed stuff, for us Smalltalkers, that is :)

Janko