Re: [Seaside-dev] JQueryWidgetBox's FullCalendar not working

Re: [Seaside-dev] JQueryWidgetBox's FullCalendar not working

Johan Brichau-2
Esteban,

#callback:json: is part of the JQuery-Json package.

So you probably did not load this package because it still exists in Seaside 3.1
I even think the method was already in the same package in Seaside 3.0

best regards
Johan

On 20 Mar 2014, at 16:09, Esteban A. Maringolo <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm trying to use JQueryWidgetBox's FullCalendar plugin wrapper.
>
> But it is incompatible with the current version of Seaside (3.1),
> particularly with the JQuery wrapper.
>
> It expects a #callback:json: in JQAjax that doesn't exist any longer.
>
> What was the intention of such selector? How this can be rewritten to
> work with the current implementation?
>
> Old code e.g.:
>
> ... onEventDrop:
>   (html jQuery ajax
>      callback: [ :eventData | self updateEventStart: eventData ]
>       json: (JSStream on: 'new Array(event.id,dayDelta,minuteDelta,allDay)'));
>
> How the new code should be written?
>
> Regards!
>
> Esteban A. Maringolo

Re: [Seaside-dev] JQueryWidgetBox's FullCalendar not working

Johan Brichau-2
Esteban,

#callback:json: is part of the JQuery-Json package.

So you probably did not load this package because it still exists in Seaside 3.1
I even think the method was already in the same package in Seaside 3.0

best regards
Johan

On 20 Mar 2014, at 16:09, Esteban A. Maringolo <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm trying to use JQueryWidgetBox's FullCalendar plugin wrapper.
>
> But it is incompatible with the current version of Seaside (3.1),
> particularly with the JQuery wrapper.
>
> It expects a #callback:json: in JQAjax that doesn't exist any longer.
>
> What was the intention of such selector? How this can be rewritten to
> work with the current implementation?
>
> Old code e.g.:
>
> ... onEventDrop:
>  (html jQuery ajax
>     callback: [ :eventData | self updateEventStart: eventData ]
>      json: (JSStream on: 'new Array(event.id,dayDelta,minuteDelta,allDay)'));
>
> How the new code should be written?
>
> Regards!
>
> Esteban A. Maringolo

Re: [Seaside-dev] JQueryWidgetBox's FullCalendar not working

Johan Brichau-2
Minor correction: JQuery-Json is not a package. It is simply in jQuery-Core.

Johan