Re: Slot Image

pdavidow
Camillo Bruni <camillobruni@...> writes:

> There is also a very *old* image from back when we wrote the paper:
> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/18184943/SlotImage.zip
> Beware, it will only run with an old VM: http://www.squeakvm.org/index.html

Please provide instructions for unzipping and running the old image/VM
on a Windows7_32bit (also Windows7_64bit if available) platform.
Thanks,
-Paul

Re: Slot Image

Camillo Bruni-3
On 2013-04-25, at 00:43, Paul Davidowitz <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Camillo Bruni <camillobruni@...> writes:

>> There is also a very *old* image from back when we wrote the paper:
>> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/18184943/SlotImage.zip
>> Beware, it will only run with an old VM: http://www.squeakvm.org/index.html
>
> Please provide instructions for unzipping and running the old image/VM
> on a Windows7_32bit (also Windows7_64bit if available) platform.
> Thanks,
> -Paul

For the unzipping part I cannot help you since it works out of the box on mac/linux.

For the VM you can use one of the old squeak vms from here:

        http://files.pharo.org/vm/squeak/

let me know if you succeeded.