Re: SmalltalkDoc , where does the stuff go

1 message Options

Re: SmalltalkDoc , where does the stuff go

Mark Roberts
At 11:04 PM 1/20/2006, Charles A. Monteiro wrote:
>When do you expect Store persistence to be in place?

Possible in 7.4.1. More likely in 7.5.

It depends upon the Store team, really. We need to modify the Store schema
and client, and I don't understand enough about that subsystem to make the
changes myself.

VW builds may not be stable enough for your project, but If we had Store
persistence working sooner, of course that could go into a weekly build.