Re: SqF feedback (moved from squeak-dev ML)

Re: SqF feedback (moved from squeak-dev ML)

Brad Fuller
Lukas Renggli wrote:
>> 2) MULTIMEDIA WEB
>> I'm having loads of fun with Seaside, and I'd like to see a push to
>> provide improvements for multimedia web deployments.
>>

> See my latest commits into the Scriptaculous package
> <http://www.squeaksource.com/Seaside/>. It supports a bunch of new
> effects, drag&drop, etc.
Thanks, I'll check it out. I have no idea what Scriptaculous is.
> Also have a look at the packages of Philippe
> <http://www.squeaksource.com/seachart.html> .

I already knew about that site. However, I have no idea how to use
javascript in Seaside.
I have a js that pop ups a music player that I'd like to implement. Any
pointers to get started?

--

*Brad Fuller*
+1 (408) 799-6124

Re: Re: SqF feedback (moved from squeak-dev ML)

cbeler

>>Also have a look at the packages of Philippe
>><http://www.squeaksource.com/seachart.html> .

Really cool ... :)

For the BGBarDemo I have an arror in

Integer>>printPaddedWith:aCharacter to:anInteger base: aRadix
showRadix: false

when changed to showRadix: true... it works...

I have squeak 3.8. Is it an error ?

Cédrick