Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Squeak Oversight Board Election 2019

Ron Teitelbaum
Hi All,

We have great candidates!

It is time to vote BUT

Some of you have received ballots.  Some have not.  We are trying to get some advice on the best way to fix the issue with the polling software.  I'll keep you posted.  If you did receive a ballot please feel free to vote.  You may receive another ballot but if you voted you can just ignore it.  The software will not let you vote twice.  If not consider it a reminder :).  If for some reason we need to create the ballot again I'll let you know.  

Thank you for your understanding!

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum  

Reply | Threaded
|

Ron Teitelbaum
Hello all,

All the ballots have now gone out!  Thank you to Andrew Meyer and Cornell for helping us run our elections every year!  

Now it is your turn!  Please find the ballot and VOTE! 

Look for an email with the subject:

Poll: Squeak Oversight Board 2019

and

Ron Teitelbaum (CIVS poll supervisor) <[hidden email]>

Follow the link in the email and vote.  If you have any questions please let me know!  If you didn't get the email let me know!  If you want to register to vote this year, forget about it!  But still let me know and I'll add you for next year!  

Thank you and please show your support for the community by VOTING!

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum 

On Mon, Jan 21, 2019 at 4:38 PM Ron Teitelbaum <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All,

It is time to vote BUT

Some of you have received ballots.  Some have not.  We are trying to get some advice on the best way to fix the issue with the polling software.  I'll keep you posted.  If you did receive a ballot please feel free to vote.  You may receive another ballot but if you voted you can just ignore it.  The software will not let you vote twice.  If not consider it a reminder :).  If for some reason we need to create the ballot again I'll let you know.  

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum  

Reply | Threaded
|

Ron Teitelbaum
Did I mention it is time to vote?  Don't put it off it is much easier to find the email right now than later!  :)

Thanks!

On Mon, Jan 21, 2019 at 5:21 PM Ron Teitelbaum <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello all,

All the ballots have now gone out!  Thank you to Andrew Meyer and Cornell for helping us run our elections every year!  

and

Follow the link in the email and vote.  If you have any questions please let me know!  If you didn't get the email let me know!  If you want to register to vote this year, forget about it!  But still let me know and I'll add you for next year!  

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum 

Hi All,

It is time to vote BUT

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum  

Reply | Threaded
|

Ron Teitelbaum
Hello all,

Happy Wednesday to everyone!  Just a reminder that if you haven't voted yet please go look for your ballot and vote!  Check your spam folder or your older emails addresses.  You know the one that fills up with email that you never read!  If you didn't get the ballot and are on our voter list please let me know.  I'm happy to help!  

For everyone that has voted!  THANK YOU!!   Your participation is what makes this community work!

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum

On Tue, Jan 22, 2019 at 10:58 AM Ron Teitelbaum <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello All!  

First I would like to thank everyone that has voted already.  I'm not going to pester you (too much) about voting!  

If you haven't voted but you were expecting a ballot please go and find your ballot and vote.  If you didn't get it please check your spam folder or your other email addresses you may have used in the past.  If you can't find it let me know!  I can send it again.

You are looking for an email with the subject:

Poll: Squeak Oversight Board 2019

and

Thank you again for your support for this terrific community!  Please VOTE!

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum 

On Mon, Jan 21, 2019 at 5:29 PM Ron Teitelbaum <[hidden email]> wrote:
Did I mention it is time to vote?  Don't put it off it is much easier to find the email right now than later!  :)

Thanks!

Hello all,

and

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum 

Hi All,

It is time to vote BUT

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum  

Reply | Threaded
|

Ron Teitelbaum
In reply to this post by Ron Teitelbaum
Hi All,

Happy Friday to everyone!  Now that the week is winding down maybe now is the right time for you to look for your ballot and VOTE!  Please have a look in your junk mail, old email addresses, and email history.   

and

If you are on the voters' list and can't find it, No Problem!  Just let me know we can send it to you again!

Have a great weekend everyone!

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum 

Hello All!  

First I would like to thank everyone that has voted already.  I'm not going to pester you (too much) about voting!  

If you haven't voted but you were expecting a ballot please go and find your ballot and vote.  If you didn't get it please check your spam folder or your other email addresses you may have used in the past.  If you can't find it let me know!  I can send it again.

and

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum 

Thanks!

Hello all,

and

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum 

Hi All,

It is time to vote BUT

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum  

Reply | Threaded
|

Ron Teitelbaum
Hello All,

Impressive voting this year!  You still have a week left to find that ballot!  Many of our members don't review the emails every week so if you are just seeing this and were on the list of people registered to vote, please take a moment and find your ballot!  If you can't find it please let me know!  I can always send it to you again!

Thanks!

All the best!

Ron Teitelbaum

On Fri, Jan 25, 2019 at 11:58 AM Ron Teitelbaum <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All,

Happy Friday to everyone!  Now that the week is winding down maybe now is the right time for you to look for your ballot and VOTE!  Please have a look in your junk mail, old email addresses, and email history.   

and

If you are on the voters' list and can't find it, No Problem!  Just let me know we can send it to you again!

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum 

Hello All!  

and

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum 

Thanks!

Hello all,

and

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum 

Hi All,

It is time to vote BUT

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum  

Reply | Threaded
|

Ron Teitelbaum
Hello all,

The Squeak Oversight Board 2019 election is almost over you have until Tuesday 5th of February 2019 4 PM (23.00 UTC) to vote!  I'm sure some of you are very thankful that this is over (I hope I haven't been too annoying) but if you didn't vote now is your chance!  Please look for the ballot and vote.  If you can't find it and you are on our voter list please let me know.  I can send it to you again!  

Once again thank you, everyone, for your participation in our election!  We are looking forward to seeing the results tomorrow and to a terrific year with Squeak ahead!  

Also please take the chance to get on our voter list for next year.  Let me know about you and your connection to Squeak and I can add you for next year.  Also feel free to send feedback about the process.  Your comments are welcome! 

Thanks!

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum 

On Wed, Jan 30, 2019 at 1:54 PM Ron Teitelbaum <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All,

Not everyone reads the mailing list at the same time so if you are just seeing this email I'm talking to you!  

There are only a few days left to vote for the Squeak Oversight Board for 2019.  If you are registered to vote but haven't done so yet, please take the time to find your ballot and vote.

If you can't find it, NO PROBLEM, let me know and I'll send it to you again!

Thank you for taking the time to vote.

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum

On Mon, Jan 28, 2019 at 5:10 PM Ron Teitelbaum <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello All,

Impressive voting this year!  You still have a week left to find that ballot!  Many of our members don't review the emails every week so if you are just seeing this and were on the list of people registered to vote, please take a moment and find your ballot!  If you can't find it please let me know!  I can always send it to you again!

Thanks!

All the best!

Ron Teitelbaum

On Fri, Jan 25, 2019 at 11:58 AM Ron Teitelbaum <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All,

and

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum 

Hello All!  

and

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum 

Thanks!

Hello all,

and

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum 

Hi All,

It is time to vote BUT

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum  

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: [squeak-dev] Squeak Oversight Board Election 2019

Ron Teitelbaum
Hello Everyone!

First a big thank you to everyone that ran for a board seat and all of you that voted! This is a great community and we are looking forward to a great year ahead!

And now please help me welcome the new 2019 Squeak Board Members!

1. Bert Freudenberg
2. Craig Latta
3. Tim Rowledge
4. David T. Lewis
5. Marcel Taeumel
6. Chris Muller
7. Ben Coman
All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum 

On Tue, Feb 5, 2019 at 7:13 AM David T. Lewis <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thank you Ron for running the election on behalf of the Squeak community.

To all voters, potential voters, and everyone who appreciates Squeak:

Your vote today is an important contribution to the Squeak community.
Thank you for your participation.

The election is still open for another 10 hours or so, please vote :-)

Dave

On Mon, Feb 04, 2019 at 11:12:10AM -0500, Ron Teitelbaum wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> The Squeak Oversight Board 2019 election is almost over you have until
> Tuesday 5th of February 2019 4 PM (23.00 UTC) to vote!  I'm sure some of
> you are very thankful that this is over (I hope I haven't been too
> annoying) but if you didn't vote now is your chance!  Please look for the
> ballot and vote.  If you can't find it and you are on our voter list
> please let me know.  I can send it to you again!
>
> Once again thank you, everyone, for your participation in our election!  We
> are looking forward to seeing the results tomorrow and to a terrific year
> with Squeak ahead!
>
> Also please take the chance to get on our voter list for next year.  Let me
> know about you and your connection to Squeak and I can add you for next
> year.  Also feel free to send feedback about the process.  Your comments
> are welcome!
>
> Thanks!
>
> All the best,
>
> Ron Teitelbaum
>
> On Wed, Jan 30, 2019 at 1:54 PM Ron Teitelbaum <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi All,
> >
> > Not everyone reads the mailing list at the same time so if you are just
> > seeing this email I'm talking to you!
> >
> > There are only a few days left to vote for the Squeak Oversight Board for
> > 2019.  If you are registered to vote but haven't done so yet, please take
> > the time to find your ballot and vote.
> >
> > If you can't find it, NO PROBLEM, let me know and I'll send it to you
> > again!
> >
> > Thank you for taking the time to vote.
> >
> > All the best,
> >
> > Ron Teitelbaum
> >
> > On Mon, Jan 28, 2019 at 5:10 PM Ron Teitelbaum <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >> Hello All,
> >>
> >> Impressive voting this year!  You still have a week left to find that
> >> ballot!  Many of our members don't review the emails every week so if you
> >> are just seeing this and were on the list of people registered to vote,
> >> please take a moment and find your ballot!  If you can't find it please let
> >> me know!  I can always send it to you again!
> >>
> >> Thanks!
> >>
> >> All the best!
> >>
> >> Ron Teitelbaum
> >>
> >> On Fri, Jan 25, 2019 at 11:58 AM Ron Teitelbaum <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >>
> >>> Hi All,
> >>>
> >>> Happy Friday to everyone!  Now that the week is winding down maybe now
> >>> is the right time for you to look for your ballot and VOTE!  Please have a
> >>> look in your junk mail, old email addresses, and email history.
> >>>
> >>> You are looking for an email with the subject:
> >>>
> >>> Poll: Squeak Oversight Board 2019
> >>>
> >>> and
> >>>
> >>> from:
> >>>
> >>> Ron Teitelbaum (CIVS poll supervisor) <[hidden email]>
> >>>
> >>> If you are on the voters' list and can't find it, No Problem!  Just let
> >>> me know we can send it to you again!
> >>>
> >>> Have a great weekend everyone!
> >>>
> >>> All the best,
> >>>
> >>> Ron Teitelbaum
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> On Tue, Jan 22, 2019 at 10:58 AM Ron Teitelbaum <[hidden email]>
> >>> wrote:
> >>>
> >>>> Hello All!
> >>>>
> >>>> First I would like to thank everyone that has voted already.  I'm not
> >>>> going to pester you (too much) about voting!
> >>>>
> >>>> If you haven't voted but you were expecting a ballot please go and find
> >>>> your ballot and vote.  If you didn't get it please check your spam folder
> >>>> or your other email addresses you may have used in the past.  If you can't
> >>>> find it let me know!  I can send it again.
> >>>>
> >>>> You are looking for an email with the subject:
> >>>>
> >>>> Poll: Squeak Oversight Board 2019
> >>>>
> >>>> and
> >>>>
> >>>> from:
> >>>>
> >>>> Ron Teitelbaum (CIVS poll supervisor) <[hidden email]>
> >>>>
> >>>> Thank you again for your support for this terrific community!  Please
> >>>> VOTE!
> >>>>
> >>>> All the best,
> >>>>
> >>>> Ron Teitelbaum
> >>>>
> >>>> On Mon, Jan 21, 2019 at 5:29 PM Ron Teitelbaum <[hidden email]>
> >>>> wrote:
> >>>>
> >>>>> Did I mention it is time to vote?  Don't put it off it is much easier
> >>>>> to find the email right now than later!  :)
> >>>>>
> >>>>> Thanks!
> >>>>>
> >>>>> On Mon, Jan 21, 2019 at 5:21 PM Ron Teitelbaum <[hidden email]>
> >>>>> wrote:
> >>>>>
> >>>>>> Hello all,
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> All the ballots have now gone out!  Thank you to Andrew Meyer and
> >>>>>> Cornell for helping us run our elections every year!
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> Now it is your turn!  Please find the ballot and VOTE!
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> Look for an email with the subject:
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> Poll: Squeak Oversight Board 2019
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> and
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> from:
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> Ron Teitelbaum (CIVS poll supervisor) <[hidden email]>
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> Follow the link in the email and vote.  If you have any questions
> >>>>>> please let me know!  If you didn't get the email let me know!  If you want
> >>>>>> to register to vote this year, forget about it!  But still let me know and
> >>>>>> I'll add you for next year!
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> Thank you and please show your support for the community by VOTING!
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> All the best,
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> Ron Teitelbaum
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> On Mon, Jan 21, 2019 at 4:38 PM Ron Teitelbaum <[hidden email]>
> >>>>>> wrote:
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>>> Hi All,
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>> We have great candidates!
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>> It is time to vote BUT
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>> Some of you have received ballots.  Some have not.  We are trying to
> >>>>>>> get some advice on the best way to fix the issue with the polling
> >>>>>>> software.  I'll keep you posted.  If you did receive a ballot please feel
> >>>>>>> free to vote.  You may receive another ballot but if you voted you can just
> >>>>>>> ignore it.  The software will not let you vote twice.  If not consider it a
> >>>>>>> reminder :).  If for some reason we need to create the ballot again I'll
> >>>>>>> let you know.
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>> Thank you for your understanding!
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>> All the best,
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>> Ron Teitelbaum
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>

>

Reply | Threaded
|

Tobias Pape
Thanks Ron for handling the election and congrats to the new board!

Best regards
        -Tobias

> On 05.02.2019, at 22:46, Ron Teitelbaum <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello Everyone!
>
> First a big thank you to everyone that ran for a board seat and all of you that voted! This is a great community and we are looking forward to a great year ahead!
>
> And now please help me welcome the new 2019 Squeak Board Members!
>
> 1. Bert Freudenberg
> 2. Craig Latta
> 3. Tim Rowledge
> 4. David T. Lewis
> 5. Marcel Taeumel
> 6. Chris Muller
> 7. Ben Coman
> All the best,
>
> Ron Teitelbaum
>
>
>
> On Tue, Feb 5, 2019 at 7:13 AM David T. Lewis <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Thank you Ron for running the election on behalf of the Squeak community.
>
> To all voters, potential voters, and everyone who appreciates Squeak:
>
> Your vote today is an important contribution to the Squeak community.
> Thank you for your participation.
>
> The election is still open for another 10 hours or so, please vote :-)
>
> Dave
>
>
> On Mon, Feb 04, 2019 at 11:12:10AM -0500, Ron Teitelbaum wrote:
>> Hello all,
>>
>> The Squeak Oversight Board 2019 election is almost over you have until
>> Tuesday 5th of February 2019 4 PM (23.00 UTC) to vote!  I'm sure some of
>> you are very thankful that this is over (I hope I haven't been too
>> annoying) but if you didn't vote now is your chance!  Please look for the
>> ballot and vote.  If you can't find it and you are on our voter list
>> please let me know.  I can send it to you again!
>>
>> Once again thank you, everyone, for your participation in our election!  We
>> are looking forward to seeing the results tomorrow and to a terrific year
>> with Squeak ahead!
>>
>> Also please take the chance to get on our voter list for next year.  Let me
>> know about you and your connection to Squeak and I can add you for next
>> year.  Also feel free to send feedback about the process.  Your comments
>> are welcome!
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> All the best,
>>
>> Ron Teitelbaum
>>
>> On Wed, Jan 30, 2019 at 1:54 PM Ron Teitelbaum <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> Not everyone reads the mailing list at the same time so if you are just
>>> seeing this email I'm talking to you!
>>>
>>> There are only a few days left to vote for the Squeak Oversight Board for
>>> 2019.  If you are registered to vote but haven't done so yet, please take
>>> the time to find your ballot and vote.
>>>
>>> If you can't find it, NO PROBLEM, let me know and I'll send it to you
>>> again!
>>>
>>> Thank you for taking the time to vote.
>>>
>>> All the best,
>>>
>>> Ron Teitelbaum
>>>
>>> On Mon, Jan 28, 2019 at 5:10 PM Ron Teitelbaum <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Hello All,
>>>>
>>>> Impressive voting this year!  You still have a week left to find that
>>>> ballot!  Many of our members don't review the emails every week so if you
>>>> are just seeing this and were on the list of people registered to vote,
>>>> please take a moment and find your ballot!  If you can't find it please let
>>>> me know!  I can always send it to you again!
>>>>
>>>> Thanks!
>>>>
>>>> All the best!
>>>>
>>>> Ron Teitelbaum
>>>>
>>>> On Fri, Jan 25, 2019 at 11:58 AM Ron Teitelbaum <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Hi All,
>>>>>
>>>>> Happy Friday to everyone!  Now that the week is winding down maybe now
>>>>> is the right time for you to look for your ballot and VOTE!  Please have a
>>>>> look in your junk mail, old email addresses, and email history.
>>>>>
>>>>> You are looking for an email with the subject:
>>>>>
>>>>> Poll: Squeak Oversight Board 2019
>>>>>
>>>>> and
>>>>>
>>>>> from:
>>>>>
>>>>> Ron Teitelbaum (CIVS poll supervisor) <[hidden email]>
>>>>>
>>>>> If you are on the voters' list and can't find it, No Problem!  Just let
>>>>> me know we can send it to you again!
>>>>>
>>>>> Have a great weekend everyone!
>>>>>
>>>>> All the best,
>>>>>
>>>>> Ron Teitelbaum
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> On Tue, Jan 22, 2019 at 10:58 AM Ron Teitelbaum <[hidden email]>
>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> Hello All!
>>>>>>
>>>>>> First I would like to thank everyone that has voted already.  I'm not
>>>>>> going to pester you (too much) about voting!
>>>>>>
>>>>>> If you haven't voted but you were expecting a ballot please go and find
>>>>>> your ballot and vote.  If you didn't get it please check your spam folder
>>>>>> or your other email addresses you may have used in the past.  If you can't
>>>>>> find it let me know!  I can send it again.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> You are looking for an email with the subject:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Poll: Squeak Oversight Board 2019
>>>>>>
>>>>>> and
>>>>>>
>>>>>> from:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Ron Teitelbaum (CIVS poll supervisor) <[hidden email]>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Thank you again for your support for this terrific community!  Please
>>>>>> VOTE!
>>>>>>
>>>>>> All the best,
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Ron Teitelbaum
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On Mon, Jan 21, 2019 at 5:29 PM Ron Teitelbaum <[hidden email]>
>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Did I mention it is time to vote?  Don't put it off it is much easier
>>>>>>> to find the email right now than later!  :)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Thanks!
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On Mon, Jan 21, 2019 at 5:21 PM Ron Teitelbaum <[hidden email]>
>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Hello all,
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> All the ballots have now gone out!  Thank you to Andrew Meyer and
>>>>>>>> Cornell for helping us run our elections every year!
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Now it is your turn!  Please find the ballot and VOTE!
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Look for an email with the subject:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Poll: Squeak Oversight Board 2019
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> and
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> from:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Ron Teitelbaum (CIVS poll supervisor) <[hidden email]>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Follow the link in the email and vote.  If you have any questions
>>>>>>>> please let me know!  If you didn't get the email let me know!  If you want
>>>>>>>> to register to vote this year, forget about it!  But still let me know and
>>>>>>>> I'll add you for next year!
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Thank you and please show your support for the community by VOTING!
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> All the best,
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Ron Teitelbaum
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> On Mon, Jan 21, 2019 at 4:38 PM Ron Teitelbaum <[hidden email]>
>>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Hi All,
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> We have great candidates!
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> It is time to vote BUT
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Some of you have received ballots.  Some have not.  We are trying to
>>>>>>>>> get some advice on the best way to fix the issue with the polling
>>>>>>>>> software.  I'll keep you posted.  If you did receive a ballot please feel
>>>>>>>>> free to vote.  You may receive another ballot but if you voted you can just
>>>>>>>>> ignore it.  The software will not let you vote twice.  If not consider it a
>>>>>>>>> reminder :).  If for some reason we need to create the ballot again I'll
>>>>>>>>> let you know.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Thank you for your understanding!
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> All the best,
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Ron Teitelbaum
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>
>>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> squeakland mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.squeakland.org/mailman/listinfo/squeakland

Reply | Threaded
|

Amela Sadagic
In reply to this post by Ron Teitelbaum
Ron,

Thank you very much for great support of election process, and congratulations to new Squeak Board Members!

best,
Amela Sadagic

On Feb 5, 2019, at 1:46 PM, Ron Teitelbaum <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello Everyone!

First a big thank you to everyone that ran for a board seat and all of you that voted! This is a great community and we are looking forward to a great year ahead!

And now please help me welcome the new 2019 Squeak Board Members!

1. Bert Freudenberg
2. Craig Latta
3. Tim Rowledge
4. David T. Lewis
5. Marcel Taeumel
6. Chris Muller
7. Ben Coman
All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum 

On Tue, Feb 5, 2019 at 7:13 AM David T. Lewis <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thank you Ron for running the election on behalf of the Squeak community.

To all voters, potential voters, and everyone who appreciates Squeak:

Your vote today is an important contribution to the Squeak community.
Thank you for your participation.

The election is still open for another 10 hours or so, please vote :-)

Dave

On Mon, Feb 04, 2019 at 11:12:10AM -0500, Ron Teitelbaum wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> The Squeak Oversight Board 2019 election is almost over you have until
> Tuesday 5th of February 2019 4 PM (23.00 UTC) to vote!  I'm sure some of
> you are very thankful that this is over (I hope I haven't been too
> annoying) but if you didn't vote now is your chance!  Please look for the
> ballot and vote.  If you can't find it and you are on our voter list
> please let me know.  I can send it to you again!
>
> Once again thank you, everyone, for your participation in our election!  We
> are looking forward to seeing the results tomorrow and to a terrific year
> with Squeak ahead!
>
> Also please take the chance to get on our voter list for next year.  Let me
> know about you and your connection to Squeak and I can add you for next
> year.  Also feel free to send feedback about the process.  Your comments
> are welcome!
>
> Thanks!
>
> All the best,
>
> Ron Teitelbaum
>
> On Wed, Jan 30, 2019 at 1:54 PM Ron Teitelbaum <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi All,
> >
> > Not everyone reads the mailing list at the same time so if you are just
> > seeing this email I'm talking to you!
> >
> > There are only a few days left to vote for the Squeak Oversight Board for
> > 2019.  If you are registered to vote but haven't done so yet, please take
> > the time to find your ballot and vote.
> >
> > If you can't find it, NO PROBLEM, let me know and I'll send it to you
> > again!
> >
> > Thank you for taking the time to vote.
> >
> > All the best,
> >
> > Ron Teitelbaum
> >
> > On Mon, Jan 28, 2019 at 5:10 PM Ron Teitelbaum <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >> Hello All,
> >>
> >> Impressive voting this year!  You still have a week left to find that
> >> ballot!  Many of our members don't review the emails every week so if you
> >> are just seeing this and were on the list of people registered to vote,
> >> please take a moment and find your ballot!  If you can't find it please let
> >> me know!  I can always send it to you again!
> >>
> >> Thanks!
> >>
> >> All the best!
> >>
> >> Ron Teitelbaum
> >>
> >> On Fri, Jan 25, 2019 at 11:58 AM Ron Teitelbaum <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >>
> >>> Hi All,
> >>>
> >>> Happy Friday to everyone!  Now that the week is winding down maybe now
> >>> is the right time for you to look for your ballot and VOTE!  Please have a
> >>> look in your junk mail, old email addresses, and email history.
> >>>
> >>> You are looking for an email with the subject:
> >>>
> >>> Poll: Squeak Oversight Board 2019
> >>>
> >>> and
> >>>
> >>> from:
> >>>
> >>> Ron Teitelbaum (CIVS poll supervisor) <[hidden email]>
> >>>
> >>> If you are on the voters' list and can't find it, No Problem!  Just let
> >>> me know we can send it to you again!
> >>>
> >>> Have a great weekend everyone!
> >>>
> >>> All the best,
> >>>
> >>> Ron Teitelbaum
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> On Tue, Jan 22, 2019 at 10:58 AM Ron Teitelbaum <[hidden email]>
> >>> wrote:
> >>>
> >>>> Hello All!
> >>>>
> >>>> First I would like to thank everyone that has voted already.  I'm not
> >>>> going to pester you (too much) about voting!
> >>>>
> >>>> If you haven't voted but you were expecting a ballot please go and find
> >>>> your ballot and vote.  If you didn't get it please check your spam folder
> >>>> or your other email addresses you may have used in the past.  If you can't
> >>>> find it let me know!  I can send it again.
> >>>>
> >>>> You are looking for an email with the subject:
> >>>>
> >>>> Poll: Squeak Oversight Board 2019
> >>>>
> >>>> and
> >>>>
> >>>> from:
> >>>>
> >>>> Ron Teitelbaum (CIVS poll supervisor) <[hidden email]>
> >>>>
> >>>> Thank you again for your support for this terrific community!  Please
> >>>> VOTE!
> >>>>
> >>>> All the best,
> >>>>
> >>>> Ron Teitelbaum
> >>>>
> >>>> On Mon, Jan 21, 2019 at 5:29 PM Ron Teitelbaum <[hidden email]>
> >>>> wrote:
> >>>>
> >>>>> Did I mention it is time to vote?  Don't put it off it is much easier
> >>>>> to find the email right now than later!  :)
> >>>>>
> >>>>> Thanks!
> >>>>>
> >>>>> On Mon, Jan 21, 2019 at 5:21 PM Ron Teitelbaum <[hidden email]>
> >>>>> wrote:
> >>>>>
> >>>>>> Hello all,
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> All the ballots have now gone out!  Thank you to Andrew Meyer and
> >>>>>> Cornell for helping us run our elections every year!
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> Now it is your turn!  Please find the ballot and VOTE!
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> Look for an email with the subject:
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> Poll: Squeak Oversight Board 2019
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> and
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> from:
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> Ron Teitelbaum (CIVS poll supervisor) <[hidden email]>
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> Follow the link in the email and vote.  If you have any questions
> >>>>>> please let me know!  If you didn't get the email let me know!  If you want
> >>>>>> to register to vote this year, forget about it!  But still let me know and
> >>>>>> I'll add you for next year!
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> Thank you and please show your support for the community by VOTING!
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> All the best,
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> Ron Teitelbaum
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> On Mon, Jan 21, 2019 at 4:38 PM Ron Teitelbaum <[hidden email]>
> >>>>>> wrote:
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>>> Hi All,
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>> We have great candidates!
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>> It is time to vote BUT
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>> Some of you have received ballots.  Some have not.  We are trying to
> >>>>>>> get some advice on the best way to fix the issue with the polling
> >>>>>>> software.  I'll keep you posted.  If you did receive a ballot please feel
> >>>>>>> free to vote.  You may receive another ballot but if you voted you can just
> >>>>>>> ignore it.  The software will not let you vote twice.  If not consider it a
> >>>>>>> reminder :).  If for some reason we need to create the ballot again I'll
> >>>>>>> let you know.
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>> Thank you for your understanding!
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>> All the best,
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>> Ron Teitelbaum
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>

>