Re: [State Machine] Implementation for pharo (sergio ruiz)

1 message Options

Re: [State Machine] Implementation for pharo (sergio ruiz)

Hartmut Krasemann-2
Am 16.02.17 um 22:52 schrieb [hidden email]:
Just checking in to see if there were any projects out there that included
a stage machine. There is one that I?ve been using in Ruby for awhile that
I really like. I would love if we have something like that available..

Thanks!

----
peace,
sergio
photographer, journalist, visionary
You might want to check the AuDSL:
http://ss3.gemtalksystems.com/ss/AuDSL3.html

with Monticello:
 MCGemstoneRepository
    location: 'http://ss3.gemtalksystems.com/ss/AuDSL3'
    user: ''
    password: ''

As a DSL this package guarantees that your own state machine code is purely stateless & testable.

The last version is a port to Pharo 5.

Please load:
PetitParser stable version (from Catalog Browser)
use: ' PPBrowser open ' to see the grammar
(apologies for PPBrowser using depricated methods)

explore example and tests

have fun

--
signatur