Re: Strange 'Connection closed while waiting for data.' Zinc error

1 message Options

Re: Strange 'Connection closed while waiting for data.' Zinc error

Christopher Fuhrman-2
Hi - I'm resurrecting an old question I found on forum.world.st (sorry for the formatting)

Dec 26, 2017; 10:14am Sven wrote:
> On 26 Dec 2017, at 08:21, Yuriy Tymchuk wrote:
>
> Hi Sven,
>
> No, I’m on Mac (OS 10.13).
That is not good then, Uko, but again, there is no way to start debugging this without a reliable test case that I can run too.

I hit this today while testing on localhost: a PlantUML server.

I think I can give you a simple(ish) way to recreate:
In Pharo, it's just:

    ZnEasy getPng: 'http://localhost:8080/plantuml/img/IzIrIm80'.

Cheers,
Christopher
p.s. the workaround with ZnNetworkingUtils default socketStreamClass: SocketStream. is OK for me. I'm running Pharo 8 on Windows 10 (WSL) and the server's running on the Windows part.

Sven