Re: SuperCollider on Pharo [was: realtime]

Re: SuperCollider on Pharo [was: realtime]

pdavidow
 I would just like to mention that I have achieved great audio results
 directly in the (Chrome) browser using HTML5 audio and javascript.

- Paul

Re: SuperCollider on Pharo [was: realtime]

kilon.alios
Good to hear you got the results you wanted.

So you abandoned pharo as an idea ?

On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 7:00 PM, Paul Davidowitz <[hidden email]> wrote:
 I would just like to mention that I have achieved great audio results
 directly in the (Chrome) browser using HTML5 audio and javascript.

- Paul

Re: SuperCollider on Pharo [was: realtime]

pdavidow
The main processing is done on the backend, the model. Javascript/HTML5
is the audio 'view'.