Re: Terse Guide to Cuis

Dan Norton
Hi Juan,

The guide has been updated as follows:

        revised iterations topic
        revised transcript topic
        replaced file streams with file operations topic featuring FileMan

Please include this in the next build. The repo is:

        https://github.com/dhnorton/Cuis-Smalltalk-terse

 - Dan

Re: Terse Guide to Cuis

nacho
Thanks Dan,
This guide is very helpful.
Are you planning to add some help in all the ways to manipulate colours?
Best regards
Nacho

Nacho Smalltalker apprentice. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Re: Terse Guide to Cuis

nacho
Dan,
Thanks for your prompt response.
I already had all of Mr. Dickey's marvellous and mysterious Cuis stuff cloned into my computer :p
Very useful too.
Best
nacho
Nacho Smalltalker apprentice. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Re: Terse Guide to Cuis

KenDickey
On Wed, 4 Nov 2015 03:00:53 -0800 (PST)
nacho <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I already had all of Mr. Dickey's marvellous and mysterious Cuis stuff
> cloned into my computer :p

Note that I have been working through my projects, eliminating FileDirectory in favor of FileMan.

Users should to do a "git pull" on most of these for 2568.

As usual, bugs to /dev/null, er, I mean to me  ;^)
-KenD

-KenD