Re: URL

a3aan

> Dear List,
>
> How can I change the URL from:
> http://sc2009.seasidehosting.st/seaside/pier
>   to http://sc2009.seasidehosting.st
> I tried to tweak a bit in the setting, but did not succeed.

Go to Pier config screen and set the Server Path to '/'.

[..]

hth,
Adriaan.

--
http://www.a3aan.st

Re: URL

Lukas Renggli
There is also a FAQ entry on www.seasidehosting.st that discusses how
to setup an image accordingly.

Lukas

On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 12:58 PM, Adriaan van Os <[hidden email]> wrote:

>> Dear List,
>>
>> How can I change the URL from:
>> http://sc2009.seasidehosting.st/seaside/pier
>>   to http://sc2009.seasidehosting.st
>> I tried to tweak a bit in the setting, but did not succeed.
>
> Go to Pier config screen and set the Server Path to '/'.
>
> [..]
>
> hth,
> Adriaan.
>
> --
> http://www.a3aan.st

Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: URL

Damien Pollet
On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 12:58 PM, Adriaan van Os <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Go to Pier config screen and set the Server Path to '/'.

I'm curious, how does that work on seaside hosting?
Because the server path only influences the way seaside generates
URLs, right ? If you do that without adjusting the apache config
accordingly, you end up with pier listening on
http://host/seaside/pier* but generating URLs for http://host/*…

--
Damien Pollet

Re: URL

a3aan
Damien,

Uhh. I'm afraid your right. I ignored the seaside hosting part as I host
my own.

Adriaan.

http://www.a3aan.st