Re: Updated tech talk archive

Ben Coman
Thanks Marcus.
I see the schedule here... https://association.pharo.org/events
doesn't mention Pharo 7 development process.
I think that will be useful to have a presentation.
Maybe a special-edition TechTalk aligned shortly after Pharo 6 Release?

cheers -ben

On Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 7:09 PM, [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:
http://pharo.org/TechTalk

Now has a link to the recoding of yesterday

Marcus

Re: Updated tech talk archive

Marcus Denker-4
Good idea!

Pharo Tech talk Jun has no topic yet, so we could use that.

Marcus