Re: Updating Bootstrap

Stephan Eggermont-3
Hi Torsten,

We would like to be able to commit fixes and demo's. Can you add Diego Lont and me?

Stephan Eggermont_______________________________________________
seaside mailing list

Re: Updating Bootstrap

Torsten Bergmann
Stephan wrote:
>We would like to be able to commit fixes and demo's.

Feel free to add stuff - but please do not mix the core with
something Magritte3 related as it was in the former Bootstrap project.

I know that many use Seaside/Boostrap together with Magritte
but if possible I would like to keep the project independent
from it.

>Can you add Diego Lont and me?

Done

Bye
T.

Re: Updating Bootstrap

Stephan Eggermont-3
Thank you Torsten

You wrote:
>Feel free to add stuff - but please do not mix the core with
>something Magritte3 related as it >was in the former Bootstrap project.

Where did you find it mixed? Is there something wrong in the configuration or the code? Apart from only having a magritte based demo?

seaside mailing list