Re: Where are the mantis reports?

Jerome Peace
Hi all,

After going over to Mantis (anonymous login); clearing the filters so everything in all projects should show; I see ONLY 27 reports, all resolved or closed.

So what happened to all the others?

Gaaah!

Re: Where are the mantis reports?

Ken Causey-3
On Mon, 2010-03-15 at 11:15 -0700, Jerome Peace wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> After going over to Mantis (anonymous login); clearing the filters so
> everything in all projects should show; I see ONLY 27 reports, all
> resolved or closed.
>
> So what happened to all the others?
>
> Gaaah!
>
> Yours in curiosity and service, --Jerome Peace
You are doing something wrong, I see well over a thousand.  I'm on IRC
if you want to chat.

Ken

Re: Where are the mantis reports?

Edgar De Cleene

On 3/15/10 4:36 PM, "Ken Causey" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Mon, 2010-03-15 at 11:15 -0700, Jerome Peace wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> After going over to Mantis (anonymous login); clearing the filters so
>> everything in all projects should show; I see ONLY 27 reports, all
>> resolved or closed.
>>
>> So what happened to all the others?
>>
>> Gaaah!
>>
>> Yours in curiosity and service, --Jerome Peace
>
> You are doing something wrong, I see well over a thousand.  I'm on IRC
> if you want to chat.
>
> Ken

Jerome, I just check and in 'my view' I see
Unassigned  1419
Resolved  747
Recently Modified  3889

Edgar

Re: Where are the mantis reports?

Jerome Peace

Hi Ken,
Thanks for your response.

I just tried again and everything seems back to normal.

Last time someone had set the filters before me. I set them back to allow everything but apparently there is some cache that didn't get cleared. At least that's my theory.

It helped having the assurance that everything was all right for you and Edgar.

Cheers --Jer