Re: Where is everyone? Watching the world cup?

Re: Where is everyone? Watching the world cup?

Peter Hugosson-Miller
Same here, nothing since Wednesday, so I assumed it was the football :-p

Still now it's working again for me, so whatever the real problem was, it appears to have been fixed.

Peter

Re: Where is everyone? Watching the world cup?

cedreek
not the french guys ;-)

2010/6/21 Peter Hugosson-Miller <[hidden email]>
Same here, nothing since Wednesday, so I assumed it was the football :-p

Still now it's working again for me, so whatever the real problem was, it appears to have been fixed.

Peter

Cédrick

Re: Where is everyone? Watching the world cup?

Miguel Cobá
El lun, 21-06-2010 a las 11:31 +0200, Cédrick Béler escribió:
> not the french guys ;-)

Ja, same here, I thought that I was banned because of my mexican
nationality.

Anyway, the messages are arriving correctly right now.

Cheers

> 2010/6/21 Peter Hugosson-Miller <[hidden email]>
>         Same here, nothing since Wednesday, so I assumed it was the
>         football :-p
>

>         Still now it's working again for me, so whatever the real
>         problem was, it appears to have been fixed.
>

>         --
>         Cheers,
>         Peter

> Cédrick