Re: [amber-lang] [ANN] CoViD-19 Charts prototype

1 message Options

Re: [amber-lang] [ANN] CoViD-19 Charts prototype

Dave Mason
Very cool, Christian! (Very scary, too, since nobody but China has crested)

Red is obviously deaths. I’m guessing green is confirmed cases and orange is presumed cases? It would be helpful if the graphs gave that key.

Thanks

../Dave
On Mar 20, 2020, 8:42 AM -0400, Christian Haider <[hidden email]>, wrote:
Sorry. Still newbe in this ecosystem...