Re: duplicates and siblings

Markus Schlager-2
I'd suggest to rename the 'copy'-tile since it does return a new sibling
but not a copy/duplicate. I think it would be useful if the label would
state clearly this tile resembles a *new* sibling you can send messages
to.

Markus

Re: duplicates and siblings

Bert Freudenberg
On 14.04.2011, at 09:44, Markus Schlager wrote:

> I'd suggest to rename the 'copy'-tile since it does return a new sibling but not a copy/duplicate. I think it would be useful if the label would state clearly this tile resembles a *new* sibling you can send messages to.

While this would be easy to change, I think it would make sense to discuss on the users list, not only the dev list.

FWIW, internally the operation is called "new clone".

Personally I would only change the balloon help. Most of the time it doesn't matter if it's a duplicate or a sibling.

- Bert -