Re: evolutions of squeakelib & crypto (Reed Solomon)

Re: evolutions of squeakelib & crypto (Reed Solomon)

Robert Withers
Pharo Pholks,

Is the spirit of #GivingTuesday, I am publishing my secure session code in progress. Some changes to pharo's internals will allow this there, though I am currently doing my work in Squeak.

Cheers,
Robert

Re: evolutions of squeakelib & crypto (Reed Solomon)

Robert Withers
Another version fixing empty payloads...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wjhbopwabbrszjn/SqueakElib-rww.202.mcz?dl=0

thank you,
- Robert

On 12/01/2015 11:44 AM, Robert Withers wrote:

> Here is a newer version (201) with a protocol change to remove all
> tcpIds from the rendezvous.
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/7mgfglwu3e4bf4j/SqueakElib-rww.201.mcz?dl=0
>
> - Robert
>
> On 12/01/2015 07:37 AM, Robert Withers wrote:
>> This version of the Cryptography package has beginnings of
>> ReedSolomon encoding.
>>
>> The rendezvous is separated into an OperationProtocol and a
>> StartupProtocol and the message pipeline of the session layer of
>> SqueakElib has been completely rewritten and LayeredProtocols have
>> been folded in. Please look at ElibVatTPDataTestCase for an example.
>>
>> Cryptography:
>> https://www.dropbox.com/s/z9dux2goimej79e/Cryptography-rww.40.mcz?dl=0
>> SqueakElib:
>> https://www.dropbox.com/s/5yvkl3df89uyjnh/SqueakElib-rww.200.mcz?dl=0
>>
>> In the spirit of #GivingTuesday,
>> Robert

Re: evolutions of squeakelib & crypto (Reed Solomon)

Robert Withers
Here is an update with some refactorings and extensions. I added
'domain' to the IWant/IAm messages to support subdomains.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tvpxfuixzxrj3op/SqueakElib-rww.204.mcz?dl=0

thanks for trying it,
Robert

On 12/01/2015 02:23 PM, Robert Withers wrote:

> Another version fixing empty payloads...
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/wjhbopwabbrszjn/SqueakElib-rww.202.mcz?dl=0
>
> thank you,
> - Robert
>
> On 12/01/2015 11:44 AM, Robert Withers wrote:
>> Here is a newer version (201) with a protocol change to remove all
>> tcpIds from the rendezvous.
>>
>> https://www.dropbox.com/s/7mgfglwu3e4bf4j/SqueakElib-rww.201.mcz?dl=0
>>
>> - Robert
>>
>> On 12/01/2015 07:37 AM, Robert Withers wrote:
>>> This version of the Cryptography package has beginnings of
>>> ReedSolomon encoding.
>>>
>>> The rendezvous is separated into an OperationProtocol and a
>>> StartupProtocol and the message pipeline of the session layer of
>>> SqueakElib has been completely rewritten and LayeredProtocols have
>>> been folded in. Please look at ElibVatTPDataTestCase for an example.
>>>
>>> Cryptography:
>>> https://www.dropbox.com/s/z9dux2goimej79e/Cryptography-rww.40.mcz?dl=0
>>> SqueakElib:
>>> https://www.dropbox.com/s/5yvkl3df89uyjnh/SqueakElib-rww.200.mcz?dl=0
>>>
>>> In the spirit of #GivingTuesday,
>>> Robert

Re: evolutions of squeakelib & crypto (Reed Solomon)

Robert Withers
ReedSolomon updates:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/f5unbbdetv4c5xs/Cryptography-rww.41.mcz?dl=0

more refactoring of the pipeline: