Re: forum.world.st

djuber
Geert,

I think this has been done. If it doesn't seem to be working, please let me know and I will try again.

Dan Uber

On Friday, May 11, 2012 1:55:16 AM UTC-5, Geert Claes wrote:
Hi everyone, I tried to add this new group to the list of Smalltalk forums on forum.world.st at http://forum.world.st/SciSmalltalk-f4621376.html

Could someone add the following Nabble forum to the list of members and ensure it does not require moderation as it will post on behalf of the members of this Google Group:

Nabble forum email address: [hidden email]

Re: forum.world.st

djuber

Indeed, I just verified that this message made it to the forums page, looks good. Thank you, Geert.

Dan

Re: forum.world.st

Geert Claes
Administrator
No worries, this is a post from Nabble to confirm the other direction.