Re: [gsoc-mentors] The truth on GSOC, ESUG and bad attitude

1234

Re: [Esug-list] Unethical behaviour on GSoC 2010 (was The truth on GSOC, ESUG and bad attitude)

Göran Krampe
Hi fellow Small-speak-new-talkers!

Cross-posting continues...

On 02/10/2014 06:47 PM, Gilad Bracha wrote:
> I should know better than to get involved in this sad affair.

Muaahaa! Fail! :) (yes, I am actually injecting some humor here)

> I will note that when the Smalltalk GSoc effort started, I was
> *explicitly asked to participate*. I myself noted that Newspeak is
> sufficiently different from Smalltalk that it should be regarded as a
> different language, but was assured that this effort was designed to be
> inclusive of anything in the Smalltalk family.

Just to give you +1 on the Smalltalk family part. I mean, hell, we even
share the VM!

And I am not sure people understand how important this has been for us
Squeak/Pharooners, AFAIK a LOT of the work from Eliot has been done
through Newspeakish money, right?

[SNIP]
> I have no interest in starting a flame war here - I have watched the
> recent goings on on this list with a feeling of great sadness. I have
> done what I can to help Smalltalk, and individuals in that community
> (you know who you are) and will continue to do so.

Cool!

The Smalltalk community is full of passion. Sometimes we end up flaming
all out - although very seldom I think compared to many other
communities (or so I hear). I have always been proud of that in our
community.

This time it was sad that it went so far that I fear the main combatants
have a hard time getting through and shaking hands in the end?! It also
shows how two non-native english writers - both with fast fingers - can
really... make a mess :)

3 timesRepeat: [
        If you do though - *that* would be the true mark of leaders]

regards, Göran

PS. I decided a looooong time ago after a bad clash with Andreas (rest
his soul) that... what the hell, life is too short for political crap!
Move on, have fun, write code. So, spent 10 minutes on this post - now
back to hacking protobuf support for Squeak and Pharo! Yiha!

Re: [Esug-list] Unethical behaviour on GSoC 2010 (was The truth on GSOC, ESUG and bad attitude)

garduino

PS. I decided a looooong time ago after a bad clash with Andreas (rest his soul) that... what the hell, life is too short for political crap! Move on, have fun, write code. So, spent 10 minutes on this post - now back to hacking protobuf support for Squeak and Pharo! Yiha!

+1

Re: [Esug-list] Unethical behaviour on GSoC 2010 (was The truth on GSOC, ESUG and bad attitude)

Eliot Miranda-2
Hi Göran, Hi Gilad, Hi All,

On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 11:21 AM, Göran Krampe <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi fellow Small-speak-new-talkers!

Cross-posting continues...

On 02/10/2014 06:47 PM, Gilad Bracha wrote:
I should know better than to get involved in this sad affair.

Muaahaa! Fail! :) (yes, I am actually injecting some humor here)

I will note that when the Smalltalk GSoc effort started, I was
*explicitly asked to participate*. I myself noted that Newspeak is

sufficiently different from Smalltalk that it should be regarded as a
different language, but was assured that this effort was designed to be
inclusive of anything in the Smalltalk family.

Just to give you +1 on the Smalltalk family part. I mean, hell, we even share the VM!

And I am not sure people understand how important this has been for us Squeak/Pharooners, AFAIK a LOT of the work from Eliot has been done through Newspeakish money, right?

Yes.  I've worked for Cadence twice.  Once in 2007 to 2008 where I first worked on the Squeak interpreter and added immutability.  Form there, now familiar with VMMaker I went to Qwaq and got to create Cog.  I'm now back at Cadence and able to continue to work on Cog.  In particular, Spur has only been possible because of my boss at Cadence, Yaron Kashai.  At Cadence we're using Newspeak to implement systems for SoaC integration.  Without Newspeak there would be no Spur.  WIthout Newspeak the Cog VM would not be nearly as developed or reliable.

I don't want to stoke the flames but I do hope that the community will consider Newspeak as part of the Smalltalk family.  It is definitely a blood relative.  Don't treat it like a black sheep.

[...]

Amen!
Eliot

Re: [Esug-list] Unethical behaviour on GSoC 2010 (was The truth on GSOC, ESUG and bad attitude)

Igor Stasenko

On 10 February 2014 22:52, Eliot Miranda <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

I am not arguing whether Newspeak belongs to smalltalk family or not (clearly it is).
The point is that 'S' letter in ESUG stands for Smalltalk, not Newspeak.
(else we should be naming it properly - ENUG).
So, the question is whether any non-smalltalk project is eligible to run and compete (because there is limited number of slots) with smalltalk projects under ESUG umbrella?

If ESUG would take such road, i bet soon you will find many angry mentors,
who was outvoted/outnumbered by "cool" PHP-MySql web projects.

[...]

Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.

Re: [Esug-list] Unethical behaviour on GSoC 2010 (was The truth on GSOC, ESUG and bad attitude)

Dennis Schetinin
:)  Sorry, not very serious but still:

"Newspeak is a new programming language in the tradition of Self and Smalltalk" [http://newspeaklanguage.org/]
"Pharo is a clean, innovative, open-source Smalltalk-inspired environment" [http://www.pharo-project.org/home]

Should we ban Pharo projects because it's not Smalltalk, but only "Smalltalk-inspired"? I guess Ruby can also call itself Smalltalk-inspired? According to these definitions, Newspeak is even more Smalltalk-ish then Pharo :)

And seriously, I think we discuss something else, not what Janko wanted to say… But anyway, I think we should simply stop this discussion now, and concentrate on our objectives (GSoC and others). And I hope some time later the topic will calm down, Janko and Stéphane will find a way to revise their positions towards collaboration, handshaking and even friendship for benefits of Smalltalk and all IT community.

--

Best regards,

Dennis Schetinin

[...]

Re: [Pharo-dev] [Esug-list] Unethical behaviour on GSoC 2010 (was The truth on GSOC, ESUG and bad attitude)

Göran Krampe
Hi Igor and all!

On 02/10/2014 11:56 PM, Igor Stasenko wrote:
[SNIP]

>         Just to give you +1 on the Smalltalk family part. I mean, hell,
>         we even share the VM!
>
>         And I am not sure people understand how important this has been
>         for us Squeak/Pharooners, AFAIK a LOT of the work from Eliot has
>         been done through Newspeakish money, right?
>

>     Yes.  I've worked for Cadence twice.  Once in 2007 to 2008 where I
>     first worked on the Squeak interpreter and added immutability.  Form
>     there, now familiar with VMMaker I went to Qwaq and got to create
>     Cog.  I'm now back at Cadence and able to continue to work on Cog.
>       In particular, Spur has only been possible because of my boss at
>     Cadence, Yaron Kashai.  At Cadence we're using Newspeak to implement
>     systems for SoaC integration.  Without Newspeak there would be no
>     Spur.  WIthout Newspeak the Cog VM would not be nearly as developed
>     or reliable.
>
>     I don't want to stoke the flames but I do hope that the community
>     will consider Newspeak as part of the Smalltalk family.  It is
>     definitely a blood relative.  Don't treat it like a black sheep.
>

> I am not arguing whether Newspeak belongs to smalltalk family or not
> (clearly it is).
> The point is that 'S' letter in ESUG stands for Smalltalk, not Newspeak.
> (else we should be naming it properly - ENUG).
> So, the question is whether any non-smalltalk project is eligible to run
> and compete (because there is limited number of slots) with smalltalk
> projects under ESUG umbrella?

Well, first of all I was actually *not* talking about that particular
incident (whatever took place, I have no idea) - my mistake to not make
that clear - I merely wanted to note that we should stick together as a
family *in general*. Gilad should really feel that IMHO.

Nevertheless just like Dennis noted - Pharo doesn't start with an "S" -
hell, it even uses the phrase "Smalltalk inspired" to distance itself
and make clear that hey, this is not a Smalltalk!

And Pharo has Traits so is it "Smalltalk"? :) Amber doesn't even have
globals (!) so is Amber "a Smalltalk"?

And the fact that Newspeak actually *shares the VM* with Pharo and
Squeak - that indicates a pretty strong connection, don't you think?
Much stronger than Amber many would argue... And oh, Amber actually
*claims* to be a Smalltalk ;) On the other hand it wants to be
compatible with Pharo which claims to be only "inspired"... oh, darnit!

Just kidding (well, 50% serious perhaps) Igor, I get what you mean, just
getting a bit philosophical here, I haven't had my morning coffee... :)

> If ESUG would take such road, i bet soon you will find many angry mentors,
> who was outvoted/outnumbered by "cool" PHP-MySql web projects.

Hehe, ok, PHP is NOT a Smalltalk. ;)

regards, Göran

PS. I am hacking on protobuf in Pharo 3.0 and noticed cool NB assembler
in some places - are such methods creeping into base libraries now? What
does that mean for other CPUs? Sorry, for changing subject - feel free
to reply under different subject.

Re: [Esug-list] Unethical behaviour on GSoC 2010 (was The truth on GSOC, ESUG and bad attitude)

Edgar De Cleene

On 2/10/14 4:21 PM, "Göran Krampe" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Cool!
>
> The Smalltalk community is full of passion. Sometimes we end up flaming
> all out - although very seldom I think compared to many other
> communities (or so I hear). I have always been proud of that in our
> community.
>
> This time it was sad that it went so far that I fear the main combatants
> have a hard time getting through and shaking hands in the end?! It also
> shows how two non-native english writers - both with fast fingers - can
> really... make a mess :)
>
> 3 timesRepeat: [
> If you do though - *that* would be the true mark of leaders]
>
> regards, Göran
>
> PS. I decided a looooong time ago after a bad clash with Andreas (rest
> his soul) that... what the hell, life is too short for political crap!
> Move on, have fun, write code. So, spent 10 minutes on this post - now
> back to hacking protobuf support for Squeak and Pharo! Yiha!

+1
Stop fight and start coding fellows ....

Edgar

Re: [Esug-list] [Pharo-dev] Unethical behaviour on GSoC 2010 (was The truth on GSOC, ESUG and bad attitude)

Igor Stasenko

On 11 February 2014 10:07, Göran Krampe <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Nothing philosophical here.
Pharo, Amber are smalltalk dialects. Newspeak is not. It is brand new language.
Different syntax, different semantics.
The fact that it uses VM which can run smalltalk doesn't makes any difference.
There's a number of Smalltalks impemented on top of JVM, and CLR platforms.
Following your logic, then such implementations should be eligible to run under 'java/C# GSoC umbrella'?

And let me be clear: i am not against Newspeak or any other language or person(s) who invested a lot into it and keep investing. They are doing good things in exploring and pushing forward original ideas and enriching our computing world.
But as to me it is clear example, where ESUG should draw a line.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.

Smalltalk dialects and GSoC

Paolo Bonzini-2
Il 11/02/2014 16:43, Igor Stasenko ha scritto:

> Nothing philosophical here.
> Pharo, Amber are smalltalk dialects. Newspeak is not. It is brand new
> language.
> Different syntax, different semantics.
> The fact that it uses VM which can run smalltalk doesn't makes any
> difference.
> There's a number of Smalltalks impemented on top of JVM, and CLR platforms.
> Following your logic, then such implementations should be eligible to
> run under 'java/C# GSoC umbrella'?

I think a Newspeak<->Smalltalk translator, written in Smalltalk, would
be eligible for GSoC under the ESUG organization.

If it were to be written in Newspeak, I would still want to have it in
the ideas list.  Perhaps the student itself could propose to use
Smalltalk instead, or it could be a backup in case we lose a student due
to conflicts with other organizations.  However, the chances for it to
get into the program would be slimmer.

Paolo

Re: Smalltalk dialects and GSoC

Bert Freudenberg

On 11.02.2014, at 17:14, Paolo Bonzini <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Il 11/02/2014 16:43, Igor Stasenko ha scritto:
>>
>> Nothing philosophical here.
>> Pharo, Amber are smalltalk dialects. Newspeak is not. It is brand new
>> language.
>> Different syntax, different semantics.
>> The fact that it uses VM which can run smalltalk doesn't makes any
>> difference.
>> There's a number of Smalltalks impemented on top of JVM, and CLR platforms.
>> Following your logic, then such implementations should be eligible to
>> run under 'java/C# GSoC umbrella'?
>
> I think a Newspeak<->Smalltalk translator, written in Smalltalk, would be eligible for GSoC under the ESUG organization.
>
> If it were to be written in Newspeak, I would still want to have it in the ideas list.  Perhaps the student itself could propose to use Smalltalk instead, or it could be a backup in case we lose a student due to conflicts with other organizations.  However, the chances for it to get into the program would be slimmer.
>
> Paolo
How about a project for a new or extended Smalltalk VM? Written in non-Smalltalk, but running a Smalltalk, e.g. Squeak?

- Bert -

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: [Esug-list] Smalltalk dialects and GSoC

Paolo Bonzini-2
Il 11/02/2014 17:53, Bert Freudenberg ha scritto:

>> I think a Newspeak<->Smalltalk translator, written in Smalltalk, would be eligible for GSoC under the ESUG organization.
>>
>> If it were to be written in Newspeak, I would still want to have it
>> in the ideas list. Perhaps the student itself could propose to use
>> Smalltalk instead, or it could be a backup in case we lose a student due
>> to conflicts with other organizations. However, the chances for it to
>> get into the program would be slimmer.
>
> How about a project for a new or extended Smalltalk VM? Written in
> non-Smalltalk, but running a Smalltalk, e.g. Squeak?

Of course, everything must be considered on a case-by-case basis.  There
is no hard and fast rule.

With my GNU Smalltalk hat on, I would redirect VM ideas to the GNU
organization, and only use ESUG slots for projects that have more
porting potential.  But I understand that not all dialects have the same
opportunity.

Paolo

On 11 February 2014 18:08, Paolo Bonzini <[hidden email]> wrote:
Il 11/02/2014 17:53, Bert Freudenberg ha scritto:
I think a Newspeak<->Smalltalk translator, written in Smalltalk, would be eligible for GSoC under the ESUG organization.

If it were to be written in Newspeak, I would still want to have it
in the ideas list. Perhaps the student itself could propose to use
Smalltalk instead, or it could be a backup in case we lose a student due
to conflicts with other organizations. However, the chances for it to
get into the program would be slimmer.

How about a project for a new or extended Smalltalk VM? Written in
non-Smalltalk, but running a Smalltalk, e.g. Squeak?

Of course, everything must be considered on a case-by-case basis.  There is no hard and fast rule.

Right. I didn't said it's easy to correctly/perfectly draw a line. But you have to draw it.. and once you did, you will always have chances to find someone left aboard and screaming about bias and blatantly unethical behavior, instead of peacefully discussing and providing arguments.

With my GNU Smalltalk hat on, I would redirect VM ideas to the GNU organization, and only use ESUG slots for projects that have more porting potential.  But I understand that not all dialects have the same opportunity.

No, i think any Smalltalk VM is clearly a good topic to run under ESUG umbrella.

Paolo

Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.

Il 11/02/2014 18:29, Igor Stasenko ha scritto:

> Right. I didn't said it's easy to correctly/perfectly draw a line. But
> you have to draw it.. and once you did, you will always have chances to
> find someone left aboard and screaming about bias and blatantly
> unethical behavior, instead of peacefully discussing and providing
> arguments.
>

>     With my GNU Smalltalk hat on, I would redirect VM ideas to the GNU
>     organization, and only use ESUG slots for projects that have more
>     porting potential.  But I understand that not all dialects have the
>     same opportunity.
>
> No, i think any Smalltalk VM is clearly a good topic to run under ESUG
> umbrella.

Exactly---that would be *my* choice as GNU Smalltalk maintainer.  Other
Smalltalk VMs are definitely welcome.

Paolo

Re: Unethical behaviour on GSoC 2010 (was The truth on GSOC, ESUG and bad attitude)

Mariano Martinez Peck
Hi all,

I was trying to keep aways from the discussion but now I am directly involved as the "co-admin" of GSoC 2010.

First, Janko, I don't see at all your point here. Whether it was true or not, making this PUBLIC and NOW does not make sense. It only makes clear the only thing you want to do is to bash Stef. So it is clearly something personal.

Second...I will tell you what I remember. I do remember Stef suggesting/complaining about Newspeak as well as other none-very-smalltalk-related projects (I don't remember which were the other). I remember Stef was not the only one, but most of the mentors agreed to the same. And in fact, it made sense. WE wanted to use ESUG infrastructure. That means using its resources, its setup, its administrator, accountant, etc. Do you think all this setup comes from free? So....even if it was not the case, but imagine for a second that ESUG has certain thoughts about being used as the GSoC organization, then I think we should listen and discuss to get to an agreement. Otherwise, it is easy, use your own organization and that's all. I am NOT saying we should do what ESUG says.... I am just saying ESUG board opinions should be considered along with the community if ESUG wants to be used as Mentoring Organization. Same reason if we would like to use Newspeak for some Smalltalk-related projects.

Third, I never ever remember Stef "forcing" me to do that. I cannot remember more than a "recommendation". If there is something I did (I do not even remember), I did it myself.

But again... I really don't understand at all why this discussion now....

On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 1:38 PM, Janko Mivšek <[hidden email]> wrote:
Time therefore to expose that sad story from GSoC 2010. So that the
community can judge by themselves if my claims are insults or real.

For the start, this was not a money matter but meddling into project
selection process.

Here is the story:

On GSoC 2010 Gilad Bracha proposed a Newspeak/Smalltalk Import/Export
Tool project idea [1]. After the idea was put on ideas list [2],
Stéphane Ducasse ordered my co-admin to remove Gilad's idea from the
list. Co-admin told that to me. I was shocked that someone can come to
such an idea to remove something even in the idea phase from the GSoC.
Of course I rejected such an order immediately.

Even more, co-admin was at that time just starting the postgraduade
study under the Mr.Ducasse mentorship. You can imagine how he felt, like
between two fires. It is reasonable therefore to suspect that Mr.Duccase
uses his power as a mentor over postgraduate student to try to achieve
his goal.

What was the motivation of Mr.Ducasse to made such a blatant act was not
quite clear to me. And is also not important. Important is that such
removal attempts are totally unacceptable. Only GSoC mentors have that
right by reviewing and voting on the projects to be finally selected for
stipendiums.

In any case, this incident was a start of my thinking and working on
GSoC to be as transparent, neutral and independent as possible.

Best regards
Janko

[1] http://gsoc2010.esug.org/projects/newspeak-tool
[2] http://gsoc2010.esug.org/ideas

Dne 10. 02. 2014 15:30, piše Stéphane Ducasse:
> I can tell you that until now I took that as a little crisis of Janko but now this makes me sick.
> I do not think that I will stand in the same room than him in the future.
>
> Sorry Janko you are insulting people publicly but you mention that you don't.
> I will check if I have a lawyer to handle this situation because you cannot have just words against me.
> I will check with the inria lawyer first.
>
> Stef
>

>> I do not understand the motivation of Janko, especially since he is apparently alone to think that way.
>> It is impressive to see how fragile the community is.
>> Thanks Paolo and thanks the ESUG board for handling this difficult situation!
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Alexandre
>>

>> On Feb 10, 2014, at 7:14 AM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> I support it, too.
>>>
>>> The only path to action I see is to act. And in this situation, Paolo was the only one that offered a pragmatic way out. Thank you, Paolo! :)
>>>
>>> So, I suggest this:
>>> - we take Marcus' suggestion and have the present issue be handled at the next ESUG general assembly. Like this we ensure that the problem is going to be addressed in a more effective environment (namely, more structured, and not via mail).
>>> - we go forward with Paolo as an admin. Like this we ensure that action happens now.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Doru
>>>

>>> On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 1:05 PM, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> I support this, along with a general require that you keep this discussion in private.
>>>
>>> Esteban

>>> --
>>> www.tudorgirba.com
>>>
>>> "Every thing has its own flow"
>>
>> --
>> _,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:
>> Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu
>> ^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;.
>>

>> --

Janko Mivšek
Smalltalk GSoC Admin Team

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: [Esug-list] [squeak-dev] Unethical behaviour on GSoC 2010 (was The truth on GSOC, ESUG and bad attitude)

Paolo Bonzini-2
Il 11/02/2014 22:42, Mariano Martinez Peck ha scritto:

> First, [...]
>
> Second, [...]
>
> Third, [...]

Fourth, it was the first time that ESUG participated to the Summer of
Code, and the first time that Janko and you were administrating it.
Errare humanum est.

Perseverare, autem, diabolicum...

Paolo

what is smalltalk? (was: Smalltalk dialects and GSoC)

Jecel Assumpcao Jr
Any discussion of what is Smalltalk and what isn't can't get very far
without first clearly defining a few things. Are we assuming that
"Smalltalk" and "Smalltalk-80" are equivalent? Does the ANSI Smalltalk
standard play any role in the discussion?

Even if we make our assumptions clear, there is still a lot of
subjectivity involved. Many people consider Scheme to be a different
language than Lisp, but its creators do not and the famous "Structure
and Interpretation of Computer Programs" course uses the name "Lisp"
exclusively except for one initial note saying that the Lisp they use is
Scheme. On the other hand, everybody can easily agree that Scheme is not
a Common Lisp.

It seems silly to have a definition of "Smalltalk" that would exclude
Smalltalk-72 to Smalltalk-76, and yet Smalltalk-72 is more different
from what we have now than NewSpeak (which I would not call a
Smalltalk). So perhaps we should have such a definition. On the other
hand, at one point I got tired of people considering Self to be a
different language so I renamed my project from Self/R to Neo Smalltalk.
In the Self 4.0 "images" that included Mario Wolczko's patches you could
file in all of the GNU Smalltalk libraries and they would work
perfectly.

-- Jecel

Re: what is smalltalk? (was: Smalltalk dialects and GSoC)

timrowledge

On 11-02-2014, at 5:02 PM, Jecel Assumpcao Jr. <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Any discussion of what is Smalltalk and what isn't can't get very far
> without first clearly defining a few things.

In the same way that Filk is music performed by people that consider themselves to be Filkers, I would suggest that maybe Smalltalk is what is written by people that consider themselves to be Smalltalkers.

Is everything an object? Do objects have classes? Do objects communicate by sending messages and getting back results? Is an image saved and restarted? Can you forget about having to deal with memory allocation? If the answer is yes to those questions then it’s probably a Smalltalk.

Oh and course the big one - do I like it?

tim
Useful Latin Phrases:- Aio, quantitas magna frumentorum est. = Yes, that is a very large amount of corn.

Re: [Esug-list] [squeak-dev] Unethical behaviour on GSoC 2010 (was The truth on GSOC, ESUG and bad attitude)

Except that I’m now the devil from the eyes of Gilad. Superb.
So the burn strategy of Janko worked perfectly. I do not know what he gained but we all lost.

He seems to be a smart guy with which everybody wants to work with in the future.

Michele also told me that: "you should not shit where you eat."
and I think that this is an important point.

> Fourth, it was the first time that ESUG participated to the Summer of Code, and the first time that Janko and you were administrating it. Errare humanum est.
>
> Perseverare, autem, diabolicum...
>
> Paolo

Re: what is smalltalk? (was: Smalltalk dialects and GSoC)

Frank Shearar-3
On 12 February 2014 00:22, tim Rowledge <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 11-02-2014, at 5:02 PM, Jecel Assumpcao Jr. <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Any discussion of what is Smalltalk and what isn't can't get very far
>> without first clearly defining a few things.
>
> In the same way that Filk is music performed by people that consider themselves to be Filkers, I would suggest that maybe Smalltalk is what is written by people that consider themselves to be Smalltalkers.
>
> Is everything an object? Do objects have classes? Do objects communicate by sending messages and getting back results? Is an image saved and restarted? Can you forget about having to deal with memory allocation? If the answer is yes to those questions then it’s probably a Smalltalk.

Of course, this makes Common Lisp a Smalltalk :) (They certainly have
a whole bunch of characteristics in common, which given Smalltalk's
influences should not be a surprise.) (And no, I don't seriously
consider Common Lisp a Smalltalk, just in case anyone thinks that I
do.)

> Oh and course the big one - do I like it?

Why, yes I do! (To both!)

frank

1234