Re: [gsoc-mentors] The truth on GSOC, ESUG and bad attitude

1234

paper reversed (was: what is smalltalk?

Jecel Assumpcao Jr
On Wed, 12 Feb 2014 16:52:11 -0300 I wrote:

> Dennis Schetinin asked:
> > Is Self a Smalltalk? :)
>
> Yes. To quote Mario Wolczko, "Self is like Smalltalk, only more so."
>
> It seems that I have the only copy of his "Self includes: Smalltalk"
> paper online:
>
> http://www.merlintec.com/download/mario.pdf
>
> The pages are in the reverse order, which makes it nice to print on
> simple printers but a bit complicated to read on a screen.

Stephan Eggermont kindly made the effort to fix the page order in the
paper and sent me the new version on February 13. Only today was I able
to check it and replace the above URL with his version (the original,
which is 5 times smaller for some reason, has been renamed
"mario_rev.pdf").

Thanks, Stephan!

-- Jecel

1234