Re: iterating through an ascii file line by line

Re: iterating through an ascii file line by line

Paul DeBruicker
Sorry forgot to mention I'm using Pharo 1.3 on linux.

Re: iterating through an ascii file line by line

S Krish
fileStream := ... stream on the ascii file...

[ fileStream atEnd ] whileFalse: [
    str := fileStream upTo: Character cr .
    ... ]

upTo: Character lf or upToAll: String crlf  as per OS.. or make it even more generic to work across all OS ...